Chapter 7 - How to deal with this?

The answer 'no' from Shen Wei has make many thoughts go through Yunlan's head to find the possible reason for it. 'Did he change his mind to go back? But if Shen Wei doesn't want to go anymore, he shouldn't have stop me, right?'

Since Yunlan couldn't understand the situation, he just have to ask. "Uh ... Why not?"

"Master Zhao, you are not fully healed meaning that you are still injured. If we run into another demon and gets attack, we may be at a disadvantage." Shen Wei answers in a very serious tone that no one dares to question or say anything including Yunlan.

"Then gege, please take care of Master Zhao while Da Qing and I go to find a suitable spot for us to rest and recover." Ye Zun quickly proposes and grabs Da Qing's hand again before disappearing into the forest. After all they're brothers, so it wasn't that hard for Ye Zun to figure out what's going on with his gege.

Ye Zun have always known that his gege admires the legendary Zhao Yunlan. He'll accept anything that has an opportunity to meet the legend. But on this mission, he starts to question such admiration. And now he's pretty sure that it's not just a simple admiration but something rather more intimate. 'Gege has feelings for Zhao Yunlan.'

How did Ye Zun know? Simple .... Gege rarely gets mad at anyone. The only time that he'll get mad at is when someone he loves do reckless things. So number 1, gege is mad. Number 2, Zhao Yunlan did reckless thing. In conclusion, gege loves Zhao Yunlan?

"What's wrong with your gege? Why did he suddenly becomes scary?" Da Qing asks as he follow Ye Zun because staying back there isn't a good choice.

"I think that gege's admiration for Zhao Yunlan has escalated into something more."

After hearing the answer, Da Qing doesn't understand what Ye Zun might be referring to. Yet, when he pieces the events together, there seems to be something fishy about Shen Wei. He did notice that Shen Wei is always right at Lao-Zhao's side. This has made Da Qing snickers in his heart as he wonders. 'Lao-Zhao, how long can you deny the person of your desire type that has already fallen for you?'

On the other hand, Yunlan is obediently following Shen Wei. Well, that isn't the correct term to say since Shen Wei is supporting Yunlan as he walks. It's not that he needed help, but more like he couldn't defy the help offered by Shen Wei. When reaching the area that Ye Zun has set up the barrier, Shen Wei gently lays Yunlan onto the mat that he has no idea how Shen Wei brought it out so fast. Then he silently takes off Yunlan's jacket and just lifts up the shirt to examine the wounded chest and apply some medicine that he has brought along with him. The normally calm Shen Wei can be pretty scary when he's mad.

How could Shen Wei not be mad when no one knows if their healing ability is effective here. If they're in the heaven realm, the wound would've almost heal. But now they're in the dark land, and as he expect, the healing rate seems to lessen by half. As a result, it'll take a while more before Yunlan is fully heal because the hole in his chest is still there. And to be safe, Shen Wei also gives Yunlan a pill of antidote in case there's hidden poison.

Yunlan allows Shen Wei to do anything he wants, while Yunlan himself secretly observe to figure out Shen Wei. To be honest, up until now, Yunlan still hasn't figure out why was Shen Wei angry in the first place. Once Shen Wei is finish with whatever he was doing, Yunlan could finally sits up after lying for a long time. Yet, he meets with a pair of sad doe eyes.

'How did the mad man suddenly turn sad?' This sight makes Yunlan consciously reaches forward but ... 'what am I trying to do?' After asking himself, the reach ended up as a flick on Shen Wei's forehead.

"Why are you suddenly looking so sad? I'm still alive and you were still so lively a moment ago." Right now Yunlan is having trouble trying to follow Shen Wei's mood swing.