Chapter 23 - Be my wife?

WARNING: The chapter contain smutty boyxboy content. If you're not comfortable reading, you're advise to skip.
------------------------

"Aiya, did you turn me into a bottom?"

Although the voice is a little hoarse but the playfulness and shamelessness is the same. Shen Wei is so happy that he's tearing up as he meets the beautiful obsidian eyes that he has missed for the past year.

"Well, if you didn't wake up, I would've really made you bottom." Shen Wei plays along.

"Then I'm lucky that I woke up in time ... or maybe I should've let you top me first?" Yunlan tries to cheer up Shen Wei yet it doesn't seem to be working.

Despite knowing that it's just a joke, but Shen Wei can't no longer bear the feelings that he had been holding back along with the thought of Yunlan not returning anymore that's also been haunting him for a whole year. As a result, tears drop from Shen Wei's eyes onto Yunlan's chest.

"Xiao Wei, I'm so sorry, it's just a joke. I didn't mean it. Don't cry." Yunlan woos as he unintentionally poke Shen Wei's sensitive point.

"Don't you know how hard it was to wait without knowing if you would ever wake up! How could you just joke about top and bottom?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just too excited to see you. You must understand that when I woke up to find a beautiful man on top of me excites me even more making me say stupid things." Yunlan explains himself as he wipes the tears for Shen Wei.

"You've hurt my feelings too many times and this time hurts the most. I need my compensation!"

"Of course, of course. Anything you want."

"I haven't told you what I want yet but why are you already undoing my sash?"

The instant that the tears are removed away from Shen Wei's face, Yunlan moves on to remove something else right after.

"Oh ... I didn't know that my hands are doing that .... should I stop?" 

"Yunlan, you just woke up!"

"And? You've just told me that I need to compensate so that's exactly what I'm doing."

"How is removing my cloth a compensation?"

At this point, Shen Wei's sash is slowly drop onto the ground and Yunlan is in the process of removing the outer gown.

"I made you suffer and left you here alone for a long time. So being inside of you should be the fastest way to ease your pain and brings you joy. Don't you agree?"

"Are you sure that you should be doing this the moment you wake up?" Shen Wei really doesn't mind if that's what Yunlan wants but his health is more important than anything else.

"Of course! Honestly Shen Wei, you don't feel something hard rubbing against you?"

"Yes I do. I'm lucky that there's many layers between them."

"Aye ... Shen Wei you worry too much. I'm not that weak. Beside I have many fantasies that I need to complete; therefore, I shouldn't be wasting my time."

"And what are your fantasies, if I may ask?"

At this point, Shen Wei's upper garment is the next piece that falls onto the ground revealing a smooth white bare chest. Yunlan trace the familiar body in front of him with his cold fingers leaving goosebumps along the way.

"I did imagine pushing you down on the purple flower field and strip you right there."

"Purple flower field?"