Beep Beep

Finally, the day ended. To be honest, it wasn't bad....It was terrible!. I have the worst teachers and the boys are in nearly all my classes so far! I want to move schools but, the schools nearer are private and I have no money.

I walked out of school and walked straight towards the bus stop outside of the school. I put in my headphones and turned up the music. I loved The 1975 album and kept it on repeat. 

I heard two beeps what sounded like it came from a car. I was so into my thought that I didn't realise I just walked out into the road without looking. I looked to my left and seen the boys coming straight towards me, Luke was in the drivers seat with a slight smirk on his lips. That's when his car hit me. 

-----------

I feel pain. All over my body. I hear a slight beeping. I try and open my eyes but, it's just a blur. It's all white. My eyes start to clear and I can see I'm in hospital.

My arm is all itchy and I look down to see drips in my arm. 

"Caitlin?" I hear a familiar voice 

I look to where the voice is coming from. I can't see much at first but, then my eyes focus. It's Luke.

The beeping gets faster and faster and I see Luke press something behind my bed and a few seconds later a nurse came rushing in.

"Caitlin, are you okay?" The nurse asks

"Wh...What's goi....How di" I stutter

"Luke brought you here two weeks ago, you were hit by a car and was badly ijured putting you in a coma" The nurse says "You're okay now, we just need to do a few more tests and we will discharge you"

I open my mouth wanting to say something, but, I forget.

"I'm going to leave you two alone for a bit, buzz if you need anything" The nurse says before turning round and heading for the door

"Please don't leave me with him" I plead

She ignores me and walks out 

I look at Luke and his head is down. My heart races and I start getting really nervous 

"I'm sorry..." he says which I'd never thought I would ever hear him say "I...I didn't ev..... I'm so sorry"

He looks up and waits for an answer

"Say something ... please" He begs

"You just think I'm going to forgive you?, after the torture you've put me through" I ask and he looks down "You just ran me over! You nearly killed me!"  

He doesn't answer 

"I can't believe how much you've changed, what happened to being best friends? You turned into a horrible bully! You made my life a living hell! Everyone hates me because of you!" I yell 

"I get it and I'm sorry!" He yells back "I just want to forget this all happened and start fresh"

"no" I spit "You have ruined a huge part of my life, we can't just start fresh, I can't just forget about what happened, I can't take back the scars on my body and"

"You...You cut?" Luke stutters giving me a look that made me think he actually cared about me. But, he doesn't

"Yes Luke! I cut! It's not like you care anyway" I say trying to hold back the tears

"I...I do care Caitlin" 

"Clearly... if you care, why did you bully me?" I couldn't hold back the tears

"Because, that's the way I express my feelings" He says with a tear rolling down his face "I never wanted to, I just did it, it was a stupid mistake and I'm never going to do it again! I want to treat you right and that's why I want to start again, you don't have to forget but just give me one chance to show you.... if I mess up, you can go back to hating me again, I won't bully you, I won't touch you, I will ignore you if you want"

Forgive him. No, I can't he is a bully. Forgive him, you will not regret it

"Okay" I say 

His face lights up "So I have a chance?"

"One" I look a him and his happiness makes me smile slightly, I remember seeing this face all the time when we were best friends.

"Let's get you out of here" He says keeping the smile on his face