Knock

Dan's parents wasn't in so we could go to his house. When I got there, I thought of all the memories that happened there; like when we played hide and seek and Dan always used to hide behind the tree, or when I tripped over there and broke my arm, or the week before Dan left me and we was laying on the grass at night staring at the stars and we had our first kiss, I didn't know that he was going to leave and start bullying me a week later.

"Caitlin?"Dan says waving his hand in front of my face "What was you thinking about"

"Just memories" I said before showing a fake smile

"Lets get out of this car and talk about it" He smiled

When we got out, we went straight to his house and to his kitchen whereI sat on his counter like I always did. Dan sees me and smiles before laughing "I never let anyone sit there, I've always seen it as your spot, Tyler tried sitting there but, I pushed him before he got up"

"Aww cute" I say and smile at him before his phone goes off "Your phones ringing"

Dan looks at his phone before sighing and putting it into his pocket "Who was it Dan?"

"It was Jazz" 

"Oh, you going to answer?" I ask

"No, after what she did to you, I don't think I'm ever going to speak to her"

A text came through his phone and Dan opened it but, then his eyes widened and we heard a knock. 

"Shi't" Dan panicked