McFly

I was discharged out of the hospital. I had to be took home by Dan. I would rather walk. Yes, I had a little thing for Dan, but, he's still an idiot. 

We was sat in his car and I seen a little dint in the front of his car. Probably where he hit me. 

It was very quiet in the car, all I could here was some music playing, I couldn't hear what it was because, it was so quiet. I was about to ask him if my sister came by but he said something first.

"Your sister popped in on the first day" 

"Oh" I wanted to ask so many questions 

"She wasn't happy with you" 

"It wasn't even my fault" I whine

"Well....It was partly, you did walk into the middle of the road wit..."

"Dan you have one chance and are you really going to ruin it in the first couple of minutes"I interrupted 

"Yeah, your right, I'm sorry" He says quietly 

"Sorrys not good enough for what you have done" 

"sorrys not good enough, why are we breaking up" Dan sings

Memories flooded back to when me and Dan used to hang out when I was younger and I always put a McFly albulm. McFly have always been my favorite band, but, some songs me cry and because it just reminds me of me and Dan.

"What you thinking about?"He snaps me back to reality 

"Oh...Nothing" I blushed. Why did I blush?

"Was you thinking about when we was a kid and used to dance round your bedroom singing along to the McFly albulm" Dan said like he was just reading my mind 

"yeah... but, then you changed" I said taking a risk and getting worried he was just going to hit me

"and now I'm trying to get back to how I was" He says pulling the most serious face I've ever seen but then it broke into a smile "I still love chicken tenders though" 

I giggle but, then stop as soon as I realized I was doing it.

"I find it really cute when you do that" Dan smirks

"Do what?" I ask

I looked at him as he tries to mimic my giggle and then serious face. He is terrible.

"Is that meant to be me?"I ask

"I can't do it okay" He says while frowning 

It all turns quite until he turns up the radio to find McFly's song room on third floor.

He starts singing his heart out while glancing at me every now and then. I couldn't help but smile. Then I thought f^ck it and I started singing as loud as I could. Dan just looked at me and smiled even more.

Maybe me and Dan could get along after all.

---------

Sorry this chapter is boring:/ 

I just love McFly and have been since the 31st August 2004 :) That's when I got their first album 'Room on third floor'. I also like busted!:)