Part 4

The talk

All night it had been like this, her fantasizing about Peter. Dreaming about Peter fucking her in the bar bathroom, in his car, and now in his apartment against the livingroom wall. She was coming all over his face as he ate her out when she started to bite her lip in real life.

"...Liv? Hello, earth to Olivia..." Casey laughed as she waved her hand in front of Olivia's face, finally getting her attention. Olivia had been quietly staring at Peter as he leaned over the counter

Still laughing, Casey asked her "Where did you go?"

Embarrassed and red-faced, Liv could only stumble for something to say as she took a final look at Peter from across the room then turned to face Casey.

"I uh...I- it's nothing."

"Okay..." She'd noticed all night the tension between Olivia and Peter. Sexual tension. And she decided to call her on it. "So how long have you been sleeping with him?"

"What...? I don't...who?" But Casey just gave her the eye. "...a few months...eight." Olivia whispered but Casey couldn't help but smile, so proud of her friend.

"Oh my God!"

Meanwhile, over at the bar...

"So you and her..." Peter's friend Kevin said, referring to Olivia who was sitting across the room with Casey, who was laughing at something while Olivia sat looking at Casey with a scowl on her face. "...you two...?" He continued, leading Peter to know exactly what he meant.

Embarrassed, he didn't want to put Olivia's business out there, so looking across the room...

"Nah. Just colleagues." He said as the bartender gave them their drinks.

At the table, Olivia was suddenly noticing the heat in the room. Lately, she'd migrated to the stage of menopause where she had little hot flashes. Six months in and when it was bad, it was insane!

"Is it good?"

"What?"

"Is. It. Good?" Casey reiterated.

"I am not about to talk about-"

"OH MY GOD!" She smiled, almost laughing.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked Casey as she fanned herself.

"Because I'm proud of you! You only keep quiet about it when it's good, and you haven't had any decent dick since-"

"Will you stop it?" She had already broken out in perspiration as she took a long, deep drink of her ice water. "Is it hot in here?"

"No. Are you.."

"It feels like I'm in a damn sauna! God I'll be happy when this whole thing is done!" She said, fanning herself with a stack of napkins.

"It feels like you're changing the subject-" Just as the guys came back.

"Hey, Casey what do you say we get out here, go back to my place?" Kevin said as he sat his drink down on the table and handed Casey hers. Casey looked at Olivia, then back at Peter with a now knowing grin that was slightly plastered on her face. Even though she wanted to leave with Kevin, this was just too good to leave.

"We could stay-" Casey started, but Olivia interrupted.

"Case, it's okay. Go." Olivia said, needing to get her out of the bar. Peter was amused by Casey's display, unaware that she knew what was going on between he and Olivia.

"No, we came together" she burst into a psuedo-laugh when she thought about what she'd just said. Olivia just gave her an I'm going to kill you look. Casey held in her laughter, but got the hint and took Kevin up on his offer.