2: Scared

~And I know all of your warmth is true
I want to hold your hand picking the blue flower~

I stand at the school gates shaking in fear. There are so many people here and the school looks huge. I'm not used to this. The amount of people scare me because there is a huge risk that someone might see me. I don't want to be seen. I want it to be like I'm not even here.

Sickly nervous I slowly make my way through the gates and into the school. If only I wasn't the way I was...

I get my timetable and enter my first class which is math. As I walk in the room everyone is talking on top of each other and being chaotic. The teacher, Miss Kim who is a women in her late 20s said "Everyone settle down, class has started." The class immediately quietens down. "We have a new student today." She looks over to me who is standing at the front of the class near the door.

Oh gosh she's going to make me introduce myself. I'm not ready for this. There's too many people and I don't belong here. I should just quit school.

"Can you introduce yourself?" Miss Kim says exactly what I fear she would. I gulp and look down before saying in a small voice "Hello......this is my first time going to a public school since I've  been homeschooled all my life." Before Miss Kim can say anything else or tell me where to sit, I spot an empty desk right at the back of the classroom and quickly make my way to it.

On my way I spot someone familiar. It was you. Without even realising my heart starts to beat faster as I sat down on my seat and your eyes landed on mine. Is it too big of a coincidence that you just happened to go to this school? Maybe school wasn't such a bad idea...

As I unpack a few things I notice half the class is looking at me weirdly probably wondering why I didn't told them my name while the other half looks like they just want to get out of school. I didn't mention my name because no one calls me by my name. I do have one though. It's Jeon Jungkook. My mum doesn't really say my name when she calls me so I'm used to being nameless. Only when she is really mad at me then she will yell my full name.

I'd rather the teachers not address me with my name either. I want things to be like I'm not even here. Like I'm a shadow. Because I don't belong in a place filled with many people. I'm no one and I always will be. There are some people in this world that are born to be stars and have their face known by everyone...which of course meant that there has to be someone who is the opposite. And for some reason heaven chose that person to be me. I'm someone who was born as the person no one wants. Even though I don't have a disability or a facial deformity, I still must hide myself because no one wants to see me. So it would be best if I try to stay quiet at school and pretend like I'm not even here.

Sooyun POV (You)

I leave my period 3 classroom and head to cafeteria for lunch. I didn't pay too much attention in class because I was thinking about that mysterious new boy. He is in most of my classes. Does he look familiar? Have I seen him before? Why does he look so scared?

I'm in deep thought that I didn't notice someone behind me until they swing their arm around my shoulder. "Sooyun did you hear me?"

I look over to see my best friend. "Sorry Tae. I was thinking about that new guy. He does seem kinda weird? I mean he looks really scared." Taehyung shrugs "Maybe that's what happens when your used to being homeschooled."

"If you say so."

Just as we are about to sit down at a table I feel an arm wrap around my waist making me turn around. "Hey baby."

I frown at the guy and said "Seriously Sungmin leave me alone. Get over me! I will not date you no matter how many times you ask me. I am not a bully like you! I am a kind person unlike you, so what makes you think that I will date someone like you!"