10: Broken

~I'm crying at this
Disappeared
Fallen
Sand castle that's left alone looking at this broken mask
And I still want you~

I run as fast as I can back home. I can't bear to see the sight of you kissing someone else any longer. Tears uncontrollably streaming down my cheeks, I run back in my room and slam the door shut. I lock the door and break down as I slide down the door with my back leaned against it, sobbing to myself.

I can't believe this.

I knew this would happen.

I knew you were going to leave me in the end. And that's exactly what happened. But I still wanted you, I still tried to be with you.

And now the pain of losing you hurts more.

I don't even bother to try stop myself from crying. I let all my tears furiously run down my cheeks and fall onto my clothes. I cry until my voice is sore and I'm tied. I lean my head against the door while my tears still manage to run down my face.

 I lean my head against the door while my tears still manage to run down my face

This is my fate

This is my fate. To be torn and forever broken. No one can love me. No one will love me. I don't know why I thought you might.

I was too late. I took too long to come to you. Maybe back then, just a little bit. If I gotten the courage to stand to you before, would everything be different now? Would you still have been kissing someone else? Or not?

I stand up and grab my mask beside me. It's all because of this. This mask which I kept hiding under. I threw the mask across the room as hard as I could and it hit my cupboard with a loud thud.

I walk up to it and see a huge crack on it. If only I had shown you myself earlier. If only a little bit back then if I had taken off this mask....

I'm crying at this

Disappeared

Fallen

Looking at this broken mask

Sooyun POV

Months have pasted since I last saw him. I've come to the point, he doesn't want to see me anymore. And so I should forget him and move on with the rest of me life...

I've been keeping myself busy by being around my friends all the time. I've noticed that Taehyung seems extra nice to me, sometimes even a bit flirty. But I feel happy and smile around him. He's always the one who makes me feel better when I'm upset...and that seems to be a lot lately.

It was evening and Taehyung was taking me somewhere. He didn't tell me but held my hand and lead me to the place. My eyes widened when we arrived at the garden of flowers. He brought me here. Suddenly memories of my times with him appear in my mind. My smile drops slightly as I remember how he simply left me like that. But I don't let Taehyung see my mood change and tell him how beautiful the scenery looks when he asked me.

Taehyung leads me to our usual meeting place and a lump forms in my throat, but I pretend as if I've never been here and as if this place means nothing special to me.

"Sooyun" Taehyung says as he held both my hands. I watch him bite his lip nervously and say "I think...I have feelings for you. I really like you...a lot."

My eyes widen hearing that. He does? He really does have feeling for me? I'm in a bit of shock at this confession. "Really?"

Taehyung puts an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I have for a long time" He whispers to me. He leans closer to me and I start to panic slightly as his lips draw closer to mine. I don't move, I don't know what to do. Am I supposed to kiss him? What do I do?

I'm still a little shocked when I feel his lips touch mine. His lips feel soft and gently but I'm still unaware of what I should do. Taehyung pulls away and tilts his head. "Do...you not like me?" He asked nervous since I didn't respond to his kiss.

"No...No it's not that!" I say trying to make sure he didn't get the wrong picture. I've just never been in a relationship before. "I...I really like you too Taehyung" I say with a shy smile.

"Really?" Taehyung said still unsure.

I give him a smile and put my arms around him and gently place my lips on his.

But something doesn't feel right as I kiss him.