11: Sincerity Delivered

~But I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you~

It's been a few weeks since I've started dating Taehyung. I have to say things are...not what I expected in a relationship. We still went out on dates, movies and held hands and everything! But I didn't feel that...spark, that I heard you feel when you love someone. I don't know....

It's Friday morning and I'm waking to school with Taehyung hand in hand. "Do you want to meet up after school somewhere?" He asks. "Sure" I reply with a smile. "At the cafe across your street?"

"Great" Taehyung said and flashed his box smile. We arrive at school just on time and have to separate since the don't have the same first period class together. Taehyung pecks my lips before we move to our classrooms.

Third POV

Once Sooyun's in class she realises that nearly all the seats are taken and frowns since she prefers to sit near the front. But since all those seats are occupied she makes her way to the back. Once Sooyun reaches a desk someone catches her eye. That guy, the one who wears a masks to school everyday. The one she's had a few encounters with. She looks at him as he sits silently in the corner of the classroom as with his pen furiously making lines on his book.

Sooyun watches the way he hangs his head and way he coveres his face making sure no one can see him. It reminded her of someone...

Once class had ended, Sooyun decided to make her way over to him and peers over his shoulder at what he was doing. On his page was a beautiful drawing.

"Wow, that's an amazing drawing

"Wow, that's an amazing drawing. Did you make from scratch?" Sooyun asks impressed by such a realistic and amazing sketch. The boy looks up at her in surprise at her presence but then softens a little seeing her standing there. "Umm...yes I did make it from scratch" He reply's nervously.

"It's beautiful."

He smiles sadly and thought, "Its the rose I grew to for you. But it bloomed too late and I found my courage too late....and now your in a relationship with your best friend."

"It looks so real" Sooyun with smile.

My thoughts about being with you also seemed so real...but it wasn't. It's all fake.

And my truth is still untold."

Sooyun POV

"Can you tell me your name?" I ask extremely curious. "I...I can't...I'm sorry...I have to go." He quickly picks up his book and bag and rush's out of the room leaving me as the only person left. I'm confused. "Why do I feel like I've heard someone say the exact same thing before" I says to myself. "Why does his voice sound so familiar?"