9: Would Everything Be Different...

~Maybe back then, A little, Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now~

Sooyun POV

It's been such a long time since I've seen him. I must have said something wrong that night. And now he's gone. He doesn't meet like we used to. But still every night I check if tonight he has come.

But he never does.

And so I spend the day and night feeling all these weird emotions that he's not there for me anymore.

After weeks, I've come to the point that he no longer wants to see me, I've been trying to forget him. I've been trying to focus of my school work and my friends. I spend more time with my friends during the day and rather than sitting in the garden with him, I spend the night out with my friends and my brother.

But he still lingers at the back of my mind.

Jungkook POV

I wait everyday for the flower to bloom. And everyday I try to build up my courage to face you. As each day passes I try to become more confident to speak to you and show myself to you. Once the flower blooms, I will show you me.

More weeks pasts and finally the day has come. I can't believe it. The flower had bloomed. It's looks beautiful. Just like you.

At home I wear my black hooded cloak, so you can recognise me since I always wear this when we used to meet.

But this time I leave mask my mask at home.

As I head towards the garden I feel a rush of adrenaline. You've always wanted me to show you my face. You've always encouraged me to. And now, finally I think I can do it.

Will you like me? What if you don't like what you see? Will you be happy that finally I showed you who I am? Or will you be disappointed that I took so long?

I take my time walking to the garden. I know you will be there. Like you have been everyday. Except this time I will come to you. With each step my heart rate increases. I go to our usual meeting spot.

And there you were

With your lips on another man and your arms around him too.

Maybe back then, A little, Just this much

If I got the courage to stand before you

Would everything be different now?