☆One☆

"Kira-Chan! " A female voice called

"Yes, Mitsuri chan?" I asked, she gave me a letter and in it was the missions I have to do. My crow can't work at the moment, due to his wings are injured.

"Arigato, Mitsuri-chan" I gave a sweet smile and got ready.

As I was going to my destination a thought wondered my mind, 'am I going to kill the demon that kill my parents? Adopted parent... am even strong enough to defeat it if it was an upper moon? Or worse.. Muzan' moments after being in my own thoughts I have finally arrived, it was am misty forest, dark and possible for demon to live and ambush their victims

'I wonder what kind of demon I'm going to kill, I just really hope it's the demon who ruined my life'

I walked around and looked everywhere, I have a fine sense of smell, which enables me to smell demons and humans, but this scent that gave off in this forest is different, and foul.

I covered my nose as I continue to walk when a rustling of bush was heard, I took my katanas out and ready for an attack.

-Dodge-

"Threads and spiders" I mumbled as I landed smoothly.

The demon appeared.

"You.." I gripped my weapons tighter, anger boiling in

"We met again" the demon child said

"Join my family and you will be spared" he commanded

"Why would I? Your family bond is forged! And it will never be a true family" I yelled.

It angered him and with no time to dodge, he pierced his thread.

"I saw how caring you were to your family and how you would sacrifice yourself for them. I want that. So I killed them and now you'll have to join me." I gritted my teeth

"Join me or die" we then appeared to a house, his whole, supposedly family was standing on the porch of their home. And my older brother was there standing, as if he doesn't know me.

"Join and you'll be bond with him as well, if not, he's going to die. I'll hang him until the sun rises and he'll burn"

'If I pretend to this family game of his and be on of them, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to save him'

I hang my head low. I agreed but I had a condition.

"Free him, and I'll replace his part, I'll be your eldest sister, please" I beg not looking him in the eyes. I can't believe I'm doing this, a has hashira like me... I just got in this rank and now I'm being bossed by a lower five demon.

"Very well" he signaled him to go and he did, he ran away, not looking at me in my eyes.

He dragged me all the way to the house and that's when everything started.

-inside the house-

Rui's infront of me, my "MOTHER" is sitting to my left and infront of us are a bowl of water and a candle.

He cut his thumb and dripped blood into the water, then it turned red.

"All of our powers belongs to Rui, he our source" I tried to stabilize me breathing, I'm nervous, and scare, scared that one day, if we're all gonna be tracked down by the other hashiras, they might kill me as well, maybe they won't remember me

Not even Giyuu

"Drink it" Rui commanded, I hesitated at first. I sighed heavily and drinker it all. At first there wasn't any change but then it struck in. Pain, it felt like I'm being choke altogether being stabbed. Both of them are watching as I endure the pain, veins could be seen popping.

Rui stood up and said "now for the final touch" I looked at him with pleading eyes. He hold my face and ripping it apart from my head. I scream out loud, I can't handle the pain, I cried and cried and scream. I covered my non-existing face and cried.

"You can look up now" I did "there, that's better" Rui said. I looked at the mirror, my face is still the same, but my skin's white and my hair isn't crimson red anymore, it's white, my white eyeballs are red and my pupils are purple.

"Your part of my family now, your the eldest sister. My sister"

I pretended and smile.

I won't eat humans, and never will.