11

'Resist.. resist your hunger, you shall not eat humans! You're a demon slayer and you need to protect those humans!' I yelled in my mind trying to get some remaining energy in my body and run as far as I could, away from the peaceful sleeping humans.

I groaned as I fell down, clutching my abdomen, pain struck two times painful than being stabbed. I've never felt like this before, when I refuse to eat humans, me, being on of Rui's trusted "family" second is the younger one, he accepted my request to just let me sleep to gain energy, I would often sleep once a month since all the slayers that they sent were not that strong.

You're starving, go, kill, devour them in their sleep, after all they'll die in the end.

The voice made me look up and scan my surroundings but it was only me on the streets of this town.

My breathing sped up to the point as if the air is getting thinner and thinner just like the mountain Urokodaki-san made us climb again and again.

I hold my chest as my breathing got worst.

K..kuso!.. must stay out of here! Don't eat! Resist your hunger, it's your duty to protect and not harm!

But you're hungry, my child, eat them, let loose and fill your satisfactions, shut you growling stomach and feed on those pitiful humans that's in their beautiful slumber.

The voice, it's way too familiar but I don't seem to have any clue to whom it was, but this gave me chills run down my spine and gave me goosebumps.

I growled as I continue to catch some are.

"Grraaghgg!.. huff... huff.. haaarrghh" I can't take it, it's painful, it hurts.

------Muzan-------

I finally got a control of her. That mark I gave her, it'll be a waste if I don't use her. She'll be as powerful as Kokushibo but the question is.. will she be able to have human emotions..

I called out for Akaza. I'm in the infinite fortress waiting for his arrival, mixing and experimenting.

"Master, you called?" He bowed

"There's no much time, find the girl, take her, but wait til she devours every single human in the area she's in then take her. Hashiras are on their way. Now move" with out any words he went in his way.

"Kagaya, now you'll see who's more powerful."

------back to kira--------

The girl had fully transformed to a demon, her eyes were like a demon cat wound have, colour bright red. A spider like legs grew out of her back and her nails were sharper than a knife. The hungry demon huffed and drooled choosing which house she'll barge in and what kind of human she'll consume.

"No matter, they'll all taste the same." She barged in to the nearest house and silently went to find a human. She saw two couples sleeping, as she was about to attack them, she felt nostalgic.

'Why... does that seem so familiar..no don't, just eat, and fill your hungry self'

And with that she tore them apart and ate them

"You satisfied already?" Akaza asked as he sat on the window. The female spider demon stood up using her spider legs and turned to akaza, growling and drooling, she got back to her sane self and examine what she did. This brought her in shock and teared up.

"Let's go, you don't want slayers to cut your head off, do you?" He said as he jump down and tried to grab kira's arm. She pulled her arm with a force. "Look, I'm trying to save you! You're not a human anymore! Your a demon! A human eating monster! Accept that! No one will want you except for him!" Akaza yelled as he explained

"Wh...who.. am i" Kira cried. "Shut up and let's go!" But again she refused. "You really want your friends to cut your friend head of, do you..?!"

He got a growl from the girl and they both started to fight.

'This girl, the speed, not even my compass could follow but her battle spirit is so high!'

Kira performed her demon blood art and swinged her sword but everytime she did akaza would dodge them with no problem. They got from one house to another fighting and Kira trying her best to fight her craving for more flesh and tries to protect the humans as much as possible which turned to a  massive destruction and screaming and panicking people.

' she regenerates faster than me! '

They kept throwing attacks at each other. Kira wrapped him with her webs but akaza broke free and kicked her out of the window.

"AAH!-" she landed on her back.

"She... that's not Kira,  it can't be her.."

----
Thank you for reading my story! I really hope that you liked it and you enjoyed your reading! I never imagine this would reach 1K but thank you all!! I'm really glad.

I'm sorry for the slow updates as well, and again THANK YOU ALL!!