(11)

While Kira and Giyuu are parring each other.

suppose that lady Tamayo should be sending another box of packed blood for the demon girl, Kira, she forgot to and it stayed in her room due to her work and the never ending patients coming in for treatments. Although she asked Yushiro to deliver it but he too is busy helping Tamayo and doing his job.

while Kira is on her way to Obanai's.

She came across the butterfly estate and saw giyuu and Shinobu talking while sitting on the porch with a cup of tea in each other's hand, Giyuu having the same annoyed face while Shinobu talking and smiling. They both looked like a perfect couple which made kira's heart to ache but the other side of her says it's not important and it's not worth grieving and suffering for so she wore a fake smile, as usual and headed to Obanai's home.

Bonus:

Reason for Kira's separation with the  Siblings-Tanjiro and Nezuko and the others- was due to the family not having enough money to feed her at that time, so her mother gave her to someone she trusts the most, living in the city. The woman gladly accepted, since it's the child of her very first friend, And took care of Kira like her true child until the day they got invaded and slaughtered by demons, luckily Kira wasn't around that time since she got something from a store she loved.

The house of the Itsume's are almost like a mansion but still simple in design.

Another one:

Kira's attitude is seldomly complicated and sometimes hard to figure out if she's mad or not, since she's always smiling, fake or real, the smile is still the same, they'd only find out that she's mad when she's over her limit and starts unsheathing her sword and points it to someone and her face goes from the happiest smile of a sunshine to the face of someone who want to kill a pitiful and annoying human. But over-all she'd frown and cry but no one has ever seen her in that situation aside from Kochou and Mitsuri, Kochou would always say. "It's okay, just smile, everything's going to be okay" and other words of comfort, including kanroji would say the same. She's helpful, caring but also have self-hatred.

Kenzo: the name Kira gave to her crow, she name after her eldest brother, Kenzou Itsume.

Demon art: illuminating hollow

-give / make the enemy hallucinate about something they despise or something they truly love, depends on what's they're feeling then sets the enemy on cloud nine and or stuns them making them unable to process what's happening and this gives high chance of killing the enemy.

Demon art: Serpent Venom ; Violent Wisteria flow

-gives off an uneasy vibe for the enemy and exploding their heads off, if not, possibly they'll bleed internally until they kill themselves, since it's a replica of the essence of a true Wisteria flower