-9-

The three are on a training and as for me, I've recovered pretty quickly, of course I'm a demon.

I walked around the whole estate and the mansion, it's been a hobby of mine to roam around when I'm not doing anything or when I don't have any mission.

Then I saw a glimpse of Giyu, I smiled and walked to him.

"Giyu-kun" I smiled calling out his name, he changed after the incident that happend in the final selection. And so did I.

"Oi, Giyu-kun! Hmp. You were all crying and talking to me when I arrived now you're ignoring me again." I pouted And crossed my arms like a kid. He didn't even looked at me but walked away.

I didn't mind catching up to him and sighed. 'Sabito.. I'll keep our promise, and I'll keep on being happy.. for you and for giyu' I looked down as I smile once again and continued my walk just as then Kaburamaru slithered towards me.

"Hello there, Ramaru" I gave that nickname only I can call him, I bent down and held out my arm for him to crawl on, when he was around my neck I continued my walked again. Humming some random tunes that I've made up.

"CAWW! CAWW KIRA-SAN!!" Kenzou?

My crow, he's back? Or its someone else's?

I looked up and sadly it wasn't mine, just probably someone else's crow. I sighed and held out my arm for it to land

"Oyakata-sama is calling you! CAWW!, He said it's urgent! CAWW!" it then flew away.

'I wonder what it is'

--time skip--

Himejima-san was also called.

I visited the three in the butterfly estate, gladly they were all doing fine, and they started their training already.

Tanjiro, he's a kid that never gives up, no matter how hard the situation is. He's now forcing the other two to train with him. I entervened and helped him.

"Ne~ Inosuke-Kun! " I smiled "this'll probably just a child's play for you do your best!" I smiled

"Zenitsu-Kun!  Same to you! I'll be cheering for you!" I smiled and pinched his cheeks

Then I turned to Tanjiro "do your best as well, Tanjiro, you and nezuko" I smiled He gave back the smile with full of determination and nodded, this boosted the three and started training again.

I went out and sat down, sighing of not knowing what to do. 'Ramaru'

"Ah!" I giggled "Sorry Ramaru! I totally forgot about you" I caressed his head while he's still slinging to my neck and it looked as if it's mad at me.

"I wonder when are they gonna give me a crow, I haven't seen mine for years" I kept on talking As if the snake is listening til a faint scream came louder and louder.

An angry Obanai is calling out for his snake, calling it's name over and over again.

"Obanai!" I called getting his attention, "have you seen--.."He glared at the snake "Where have you been?, why do you always get lost every morning?!"

"Easy Obanai, if he gets lost again, I'm sure he'll be clinging onto me again" I smiled. Obanai turn his head the other way and took Kaburamaru. "Let's talk for a moment? I'm bored" I asked hoping he'll stay, back again with his tough image he nodded. The whole afternoon we talked about everything we missed.

---evening---

I'm back in my estate, I don't have a place to live to my only home is this estate here in Oyakata's mansion, but he don't mind and he let me live here, he's like a father to me and everyone else, so if anything happens to him, or if anyone try to kill him, I'll for sure threaten them, or possible kill them before they even touch Oyakata-sama.

I'm outside the estate, training on my own. 'Every demon has blood technique and this depends on what the demon can have? Is it?' I sighed not knowing but I just shrugged it off and mastered my Water Style.

I made and eleventh form of my own, and it's one of my strongest style.

I used a dummy everytime I use this style.

I jumped up the air, water breathing technique: eleventh form: all out piercing tsunami.

I could swing my blade in any direction with an immense speed creating huge tsunami waves and it targets the enemies vital point and as its about to hit, bits by bits, it turns to solidified thorns, making the enemy cornered on its place on where they stand.

I landed down smoothly. I looked at the dummy, there were holes everywhere on it's body.

I continued to train til midnight.

---4 month later---

I've been training and mastering my breath style and improving my stamina, speed and I did the full focus breath. With the help of the other pillars, I improved in a short amount of time, Obanai gave me a hair tie and a new haori, although it seemed that he didn't need to do it but I was flustered and I accepted it whole heartedly, and I wore it as As a permanent haori of mine.

Still giyu isn't talking, It's really sad, my friend when I was a kid, ignoring me, but the promise I'm keeping, the promise that we had, I'll keep on fighting and keep on living, I understand Giyuu's pain, and I'm in the same situation as well, Sabito was a close friend of ours, he was like the our brother and Urokodaki-san's our father. He did took care of us when our family got murdered.

I decided to stay on the roof for a couple of minutes, just admiring the beautiful moon. I closed my eyes enjoying the peaceful time I'm having.

"Kira.."

"Kira.."

--slap--

That pain, I held my cheek, and looked at who slapped me

"You ass! Why'd you!.. " I stopped, seeing Sabito

I teared up and run up to him to embrace him. "Sabito!" I cried and cried as he hug me back. We were back at the Wisteria mountain. "Sabito! I missed you! Why did you leave us! You shouldn't have done that!" I cried and screamed at him, he only laughed at me making me stop. "What?" I sniffed "Why are you laughing" he shook his head and wiped the tears away after we parted from our hug. "You know, even if giyuu isn't talking to you, you're still important to him" he smiled, what does that mean?

"What are you implying? Sabito?" He just chuckled "it seemed that you're giving up on him, and I know you really like him" I looked down, he's right, I may be saying I won't give up on him and this job of mine but truth be told, I slowly am giving up.

"Fight Kira, for him, for your family, for me, you always wanted to be a Pillar right? And you always wanted to be the best and strongest one" I smiled and hugged him once again. "Thank you sabito"

I opened my eyes, I'm in a room, oh wait, it's my room, who took me here?.. I don't care, I'll go back to sleep.