10

It's the next day and I'm still wondering who took me in my room, but I'll just forget it, maybe I went in my own room and just forgot.

I promised to meet Obanai in his estate so I got dressed up and got there.

----

"Obanai-kun?, Obanai?" I called but there's no one answering.

"OBANAI!" I yelled Then I heard a thud followed by a groan.

"Who the (badwords)! Dare to disturb me!!" He yelled back, not knowing it was me.

"I'll just go and, see ya later?" I said and about to take me leave when I hear footsteps running and saw Obanai out of his room, with just his pajamas and no...

"PUT SOME SHIRT O--" he slammed a piece of paper on my face and pushed me outside saying. "I'm still sleeping. Leave"

I fell down and hit the ground, butt first. "You and your mood" I groaned as I dusted off some dirts on my clothes. I take a look on the paper, it has a small snake drawing on it, I unfolded it and reader it while going to visit Tanjiro, he is my brother after all and probably nezuko's with the others.

"Kira. Be my girl" I read it. "..."I don't know what to respond to this, my face heated up, 'Obanai... why me? I thought you hate demons, I'm a demon but why?' I asked in my head, I sighed, I folded the paper again and hid it in my pocket.

"Tanjiro! Nezuko!" I called as I burst in the butterfly estate. Nezuko came to me and gave me a hug.

"Awe!" I smiled and hugged back and we talked for hours.

----time skip----

The three were in there last training and the other helpers of the butterfly estate made good friends with nezuko.

I trained myself outside of the mansion. I went into the (UNKNOWN!! INTO THE UNKNOWN-- OKI I'LL STAPH) The  woods and trained there, there's bunch of dummies I placed there back then, I made it my training ground.

I focused on my breath style and improving same as well to my stamina, speed and breathing.

"You need help?" A very familiar voice said. "Ah.. Giyu Kun" I turned to him after I landed smoothly and gave him a smile. "Yeah, if you don't mind" a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Ara~ ara~!, is the so serious giyu finally smiling!?" I cheered and immediately he turn back to his old poker face. I chuckled and we started training.

---Nakime's Place (forgot what it's called ;-;) ---

All the upper moons were summon for an immediate meeting about the girl, Kira Kamado. As always the first ranked upper moon is early followed by akaza then Douma then the others and they waited for their master. As they wait, they talked to each other to pass some time and douma, being an emotionless demon, keeps on bugging Akaza.

"Akaza-dono!~" he called after talking to gyokko and hantengu, Akaza stared at the rainbow eyed demon as he starts bugging him again.

"Ne!~ Akaza-dono!, try eating girls! They'll give you good and high nutrition you'll need"

"Leave. Me. Alone douma" he said with a monotoned voice.

"Say, where's upper moon one?" He pouted and looked around, just as then the Nakime strung her Biwa sending them to another room where Kibutsuji Muzan is. They all bowed and waited to the master to speak.

"You all know the girl." He said in his usual monotone voice. They all said 'yes'.
"I've mixed few bloods of mine in the packs Tamayo sent for her."

"Does that mean she's in your control?" Kokushibo spoke.

"It's seems that she's immune to my telepathy, even if I give her huge amount of my blood."

"Master! If we won't kill her then what are we going to do with her? She might still have the intellect from Rui's. He did gave her a bowl of blood to be a demon" Douma asked with his never ending smile.

"Take her in, I've left a mark on her neck."

All of the upper moon's eyes widen in what they've heard.

That means she'll be as strong as Kokushibo. The amount of strength she'll use if she refuses and decides to kill us, we'll have no chance. Our heads will be on the ground before we knew it

"You are upper moons you're all stronger than the others. Do not fail me." With that the meeting ended after muzan left.

-----

Kira went back to the water estate after the training. She looked at the box delivered by Tamayo for blood, she haven't consumed blood for month nor human foods. After finding out she ran out of blood she cursed under her breath and slammed close the box, she used all her energy to train which led her to hunger.

If I don't drink blood now I'll be hungry again, and if I sleep.. no, endure the hunger, endure it

The red haired girl sighed and stood up went out of her house. Strolling around the area a crow appeared

"CAWW! NORTH! HEAD NORTH! HUMANS HAVE BEEN MISSING AND FOUND ONLY TO BE DISMEMBERED!! GO NOW! NOW! CAWW!!"

She groaned and headed to the location. As she's heading her way she can't help but feel the hunger, it's been two hours of her journey and another hour left

"Hold it, hold it, don't eat humans, don't kill humans" she repeated again and again in a whisper so only her could hear, who knows, there might be a passers by.

She finally arrived at the place, the sun is already setting making a good combination of orange, yellow and red in the sky.

Humans, no, deal with it
Finish this mission.

A man around his 20's screamed while he's running, as if he just saw someone died or someone wants to kill him.

"Excuse me, what's happening?" She asked worriedly. "Help! a-a s demon! Help me!!" He then warned everyone to hide and screaming a about demons. Everyone just looked at his as if he's a mentally illed person.

Kira furrowed her eyebrow together and walked to where the man came out, slowly taking her Nichirin blade out and using her sense of smell to determine the exact whereabouts of the demon.

The alley was dark as the night sky, the only things that give a bit of light are the small light from small bulbs.

"Lower moon " she mumbled as she ran in the dark path and search for the hiding.

As for the new lower moon six, him being a coward, being the lowest of the lower moon to becoming a lower moon made him more scare, after he devoured atleast two people now, since the last on escaped, he's confident that he'll drink the blood of the second demon who's immune to sunlight mixed with muzan's blood.

The demon girl continued until she read the other side of the city. Frustrated and hungry  she groaned in anger and sheathed her sword.

"Where the heck are you" she mumbled. The sun has fallen and the moon is already up.

The demon boy appeared behind her and attempted to tackle her from behind without knowing she's a hashira.

Sensing the demon, the girl turned around just in time before she gets injured. She drew out her sword and used it as a shield from the demon who's now on top of her almost having a bite of the girl, bit her sword instead. Luckily there were no one around.

"Lower six.. new in the position?" She asked with an expressionless face. "I doubt that you're fitted in that rank, since the last lower six is much stronger than you." She kicked the demon and immediately stand in her fighting stance.

"Don't you dare insult me!"

The girl only scoffed and said "but it's the fact. You're pitiful and not worthy of the rank" with that she attack the demon in a split second and his head fall onto the ground and started to disintegrate.

"Need.. to eat.."