14

the meeting after three weeks-

All the hashiras except for kira was called by Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

"Thank you children for your efforts, please, tell me what happend so I can decide whether to give her this mission or no"

Obanai spoke up first "all I did was to warm up her mentality, I know it's different when it comes to me training, what I observed was, just her usual side"

Next as Muichiro "I did as what we planned, I bad-mouthed her then during the training she's just calm until the very end. It seems like she didn't take in the words"

Next was Mitsuri "w-well she got harsh on me but not to much, she was taking control of herself and I did like what Tokito-kun did but still, she's just smiling, but her strength improved"

Then next was Kyoujoru then Uzui, Gyo Mei, Sanemi then Shinobu.

"She seem to hate me over something, that's why she got so aggressive, it seems like she know what I'll throw at her, after all, Giyuu is her weakness" the Butterfly Hashira smile knowing the the Kira she battled isn't the same as the Kira who loved her like an older sister.

"Giyuu?" Oyakata called.
"We stayed silent during the whole fight. She.. as if trying to land a huge blow on me, physically while holding her emotions and keeping a calm face."

Shinobu then spoke up again. "The second week, we ignored her, I'm so glad Obanai handle it pretty well but anyway, she keeps on talking to us as if our actions didn't matter."

"As to what I have observed, she adapts to the situation. But still she have her mind set, she must be thinking those aren't true and she's  right."

"Does that mean...you're going to give her the mission? Oyakata Sama? " Muichiro asked worriedly, she is a sister figure to him.

The blind man nodded as a response.

"You're all dismissed" with that they thank oyakata and got out.

"I guess we need to go meet her before she leave" Mitsuri requested and everyone agree.

-time skip after searching for the cute demon and turned out she was out of the headquarter-

"I need to pack my things" Kira stated and went to the flame pillar's estate and started packing.

--Kira's point of view --

I've finally packed the things I needed, clothes just that and extra uniform. I hanged my bag on my back and about to take my leave when the four slayers busted in my room and  tackled me,

"Oof--!" I fell on my back with them on top of me. "Please!! Don't leave!! We still need to be married!!"

"NEE-CHAN! ! DON'T!  WE'LL MISS YOU, ME AND NEZUKO!" Tanjiro said and
Nezuko's eyes are tearing up

"We still need to fight each other to prove to monitsu I'm worth calling 'Inosuke-sama'!!!"

The four cried out loud making me laugh.

"As a demon slayer, it's my priority to follow the commands our master gave us" I ruffled their hairs, "and Zenitsu, I think you should atleast wait for the right person for you, and see your strength so you won't coward around" I chuckled making him blush madly. "Tanjiro, Nezuko" I kissed both of their foreheads as tears starts to form in my eyes, "if anything happen to me during this mission, please, don't cry and sulk, keep going and protect each other, just promise me you won't cry, Not even a SINGLE tear" They both nodded,

"And inosuke-kun" the boar head took of his mask showing his pretty face. "Do your best" she smiled "Your strong and all, you don't need to show them, they can see it" she giggle and kisses Inosuke's forehead

"OI! WHERE'S MY KISS!?, THE BOAR HEAD GOT ONE!" Zenitsu squealed, this made kira chuckle and gave him a kiss on the cheeks,

-Kira's point of view -

"I better go, I might be gone for a while" I smiled as I stand up and cleaned myself "Well,  bye to you four" I smiled and headed out the estate but then I saw Rengoku with a sad smile. "Oh, kyoujoru-kun? What wrong?" I asked, he just shake his head and hugged me, "Come back, okay?" I smiled and hugged back "of course I will!" I pulled away "I! Kira Kamado! And I'll for sure come back safe and sound!" I yelled optimistically, he just laughed and leaded me to the exit of the headquarter, there waited all the hashiras, forming two line and in the middle was the view of the exit door with Obanai.

"What's going on?" I tilted my head in confusion, they smiled and Mitsuri just came up to me and hugged me "please come back Kira-chan!" And cried on my shoulder, since me and Obanai are just the same height so Mitsuri's taller than me. "Of course! What's going on with you guys?" I chuckled.

They all gave me a hug and wished me well and safe. Giyuu wasn't around, I don't know why. Then Obanai came.

"Kira, before you go.. "He was hiding something behind his back, I tried to take a peek but he moved hiding it more.

"I just want to ask..." I stared at him waiting for him to finish, "i just want to ask if.. you'll still come back?.." everyone sighed and some just face-palmed. "Of course silly! For everyone of you and my siblings!" He nodded and gave way for me to go out. "Bye!!"

'I wonder where giyuu is...' I shaked my head "No! Nope! You're mad at him! You are! For him ignoring you for a long time and giving you mixed emotions!" I said after a few moments of walking to my destination.

"Is that really the real reason you're mad even if your not mad anymore?" Giyuu's voice ringed "EH?!" I turned seeing him on a tree branch looking up at the sky. "Are you still mad?" He asked not even giving a glance at me. 'Yes you are, you're still mad!'

I crossed my arms and continued to walk. "I take that as a no then" he said, I felt like he jumped down. He made me face him and then gave me a hug.

I sighed and melted into the hug. "Geez Tomioka, are you really this affectionate to a person you love?" I giggled, he just hugged me tighter and buried his face to my neck "better come back if you don't want me to follow where you are. The promises we made when we were small mere kids, better grant them and don't forget them." He said in his monotone voice "Yeah,  yeah, fine" I pulled back "see ya soon" I smiled and once again continued my journey.

-Time skip after 4 days of traveling-

Asakusa City, why would Oyakata-sama give me a mission in that city if there's no demon sightings or attacks, I'm starting to question this mission of mine but who am I to question it? It's my job anyway.

I sighed as I could finally see the city before me. "Finally!" I smiled thanks to those people who gave me shelter and food as I continue this mission I made it!.

I roamed around for awhile observing every part of this hometown of mine where I became an orphan. I walked into stores trying to find my favourite flavoured ice cream when someone called me, I looked around to see a girl around her 20's waving at me with at sweet smile. I waved back, trying to be polite, and if you're asking about my spider legs behind my back, Shinobu, after daily checking up on my, explained to me everything, they'd just appear when I transform to my demon form, but the colour of my eyes are still the same.

"Kira! How are you? I see you're a slayer? Hm?" She smiled, to be honest, I don't know her, or maybe I just forgot. I just nodded and smiled back.

"How's giyuu?" She suddenly asked, my eyes widen at the mention of his name, all of a sudden my heart started to beat like it did when I was still a kid training under my cultivator, Urokodaki-san. "H-how, do you know giyuu?" She just smile "Kira, I see you still like him but you're unclear of it" she giggled, then it hit me, it must be his sister. "You're. . You're his sister? Am I  right?!" She nodded "But, I can't stay here for long, know that I'm already dead, I just want you to know that, Follow your heart" she smiled "sayonara".

A kid bumped me on accident, since I'm stronger and taller than her, she fell down and I helped her, when I looked at where the lady was, she's gone, I ran outside and looked form right to left. Nothing, no sight of her.

'Who was she' I asked She had the same features like Giyuu, her hair and her eyes.

"Nice to meet you once again, Kira Itsume, or should I say.
Kamado" a voice sent shiver down my spine "my name is Akaza, I think you'd like to know" he chuckled and that's when everything went dark.