-eight-

I kinda notice Giyuu's out of character so, yeah, this'll be all different when it comes to giyu. Thanks for reading!!
-----------------------

"Inosuke! You idiot!" I groaned as he ran inside.

Zenitsu heard noises form our right side and there were 2 kids staying in the shade, scared.

Tanjiro tried to get closer but they moved back a little.

"Hey, it's alright, we're here to kill demons, is that your house?" I asked with a comforting voice

They shake their heads no and they explained what happend. "You guys are very brave!" Tanjiro said, he showed chuntaro to comfort them since they're trembling abit. I smiled

"Tanjiro?, let's leave the box here, so they'll be protected" he nodded and did as I suggested.

Then we went inside, Tanjiro is pretty piss off because of zenitsu for being.. well a coward? But I don't think he is, might be he's just a scaredy-cat.

"Tanjiro!!!" He screamed

"KIRA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" He clinged to me next

"Zenitsu, your 16 and a demon slayer but you still act as if you're a child.." He Froze and we went inside, me and Tanjiro,  then he followed. He's trembling and looking around, clinging to my arm.

"There it is again! The sound!" He hugged my arm as if his life depends on it.

"Sound?, all I could smell are stinky scents" we then heard footsteps from behind us, we turned around and saw the kids.

"What are you two doing here!?" Me and Tanjiro yelled

"We heard scratches from the box!" The boy said. I sighed, "still, it will protect you two--" a loud groan/growl echoed through the hallways

Zenitsu got scared and accidentally pushed Tanjiro and the little girl in a random room and then it changed once I opened the room.

He screamed again talking on how we'll die here. Veins were popping in my head "would you shut up!?" I scolded "I can't believe a 16 year old would act like a 5 year old child!, what's that sword doing right there! Is it supposed to be a display!?, huh!" I had enough.

He stayed silent and clinged to the boy, I huffed and continued to walk 'crap, I haven't got any training.. We'll be dead, probably' I sighed still being wary of my surroundings.

"Zenitsu?" He flinched and scream, I slapped his face to stop him, but it wasn't that hard of a slap. "If anything happens? Protect that kid, got it?"

"Eh!!?, where are you even going!?"

"Just, do as I say, I'm a demon.. slayer"

"And so am I! What if we're gonna be in danger?!" He argued

"You are a demon slayer, Zenitsu" -_-

"..."

A demon with crazily long tongue appear, crawling towards us.

"EEEKKK!!" Zenitsu scream, it sent chills down my spine since I'm really scared when some monster is crawling, even more if it have a hideous face!

I trembled as I gripped my sword.

I looked back and Zenitsu's still clinging to the boy. I looked back at the monster

"You three are giving off a weird vibe, but who cares, you three will end up in my stomach anyway" he began to crawl faster towards us, I couldn't grip properly only my sword so I used my demon claws to attack.