13

-this'll take place during the meeting-

"Is she still unconscious? Rengoku?" The leader asked as the flame pillar walked in "Yes master" he replied politely and went to his usual spot.

"This is a sudden meeting, regarding Kira."
The whole group of hashiras tensed up.
"It may sound.. selfish or cruel but.. muzan wants to take her, with the  mark he gave her, she'll be a waste to him if he doesn't use her"

"You mean to say.. master?" Shinobu started

"To give her up?" Uzui added

"Yes, but we need to observe her behaviours if this mission of her won't affect what she sees towards us, muzan and his group will try their best and manipulate her mind, that is why, I want, not only Rengoku to observe her behaviours, but all of you, experiment on her, try and manipulate her like how you think the enemy would and observe. This'll end after 3 or 4 weeks. If she easily believe we won't send her to him as our bait. But if her mind is set to one thing and no one could change that then we'll send her. Try your hardest. Let's just hope this'll be a success" Oyakata smiled and dismissed all of them.

All of them went out feeling a little gloomy.

"Mitsuri.." Shinobu hugged the love hashira seeing her sad state "It's just for weeks, let's just hope we won't use her as a bait"

Even if Kira is the same age as Shinobu, they still see her as the younger one, aside from Tokito,  she may get cold or her aura would feel like she's about to kill someone in one swift of her sword but her dominant side is the Childish, kind, understanding and loving side, which is the reason they'd see her as youngest even if she's older than Tokito.

"I'll decapitate that bastard of a demon!!!" Sanemi punched a nearby tree, all of them were shock to his reaction. It seems that he also cares for the girl.

"Shinazugawa, let's not worry! We'll flamboyantly do what we're told and let's just hope that we won't have to use her also the bait"

"We're all worried for her Sanemi, let's pray that this will be over soon" Gyo Mei added clasping his hands together as tears fell from his eyes.

Giyuu already walked off and Obanai went to the butterfly estate to check on Kira.

"Why is this happening to her.." He whispered while on his way. Kaburamaru hissed. "We're all worried, what if she'll end up on the enemy's side, what if we'll end up having her killed what if--"

"NEE-CHAN!" He heard Tanjiro's scream. He then walked in calmly and saw Kira hugging her siblings.

"Kira!" He hugged her and she hugged back.

-time skip--afternoon-

Everyone have eaten already and Kira is on the balcony on the second floor enjoying the wind and peace while looking at mother nature's beauty.

"Kira!" Rengoku greeted her, they both talked, well mostly Rengoku and Kira would just answer his questions to the point and they're always just a small response, til'

"Kira-chan, Giyuu want to see you, although I told him you don't want any disturbance for the mean time"

"It's okay kyoujoru-kun" she gave him a hug and went down.

She saw giyuu and her mood changed, remembering seeing him and Shinobu alone, her plum-red eyes were now like muzan's never ending glaring eyes.

She cleared her throat to get the zoned out boy's attention and when she did she got embraced by him. 

Truth be told, ever since she saw and became friends with Giyuu she fell for him but when that saddening event happend they both change, they rarely talk to each other, they'd often meet but no conversations til to the point where Kira would approach giyuu and he'd just stare at her and go away. But that was before when she wasn't  close with Obanai, everything change, her feeling for him is just a confusion now.