All 3

vampiregirl2131890 *Hopefully this is what you wanted. You're my first ever request*

Brian wakes his boys up, Freddie grumbles at him trying to go back under the sheets.
He rips the sheets off his boys, most squealing and whining.

"We're going out boys, my treat. You better behave." he said casting a glare at Freddie.

Freddie flips him off getting out of bed, he received a harsh slap to his arse.
The Persian yelps and whines, "Be good." Brian warns, helping John dress, poor lad seemed out of it, but Freddie knew all his tricks to get extra affect and attention from their Brian.

Freddie dramatically falls down, "Daddy!" he says with a whine, "I've fallen!"

Brian casts the older man another glare,."Roger, help him."

Roger goes to help him, Freddie bolts up, "I've been suddenly cured!"

Roger crosses his arms, "Sure" he sarcastically says rolling his blue eyes.

After much more bickering, stupid stunts, and fighting over the bathroom the four lovers manged to somehow get out of their shared home.

Freddie deciding he was for of seeing John get all the treatment, hatches a half baked plan.
He nudges the weaker male behind Roger letting him drag behind them.

"That wasn't very nice." Brian warns glancing back at Freddie who was approching his side.

"Sorry, daddy."

Brian's breath hitched and he pinched his arm, "Dont call me that in public only at home, baby." he warns through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, daddy. I'll be good." the older man teases, only to receive a harsh hit on his bum and whimpers from the boys in the back.

"I love the park, papa." Roger says softly removing his sunglasses and looking around the park.

Brian sees him eyeing the empty playground equipment, "Go play, sweethearts."

Roger grabs John's wrist and drags him to the swing-sets. The two started playing with a childlike wonder among them.

"Are you going to play or be an asshole?" Brian sneers at Freddie, the curly haired man sits down on a bench.

"Asshole." Freddie says sitting on his lap, "I'll be good, daddy." he teases

Brian growls and tries to focus on his book instead of the 200 pound something on his lap.

After a few hours Freddie wouldn't stop being restless, he kept shifting on Brian's lap, presses into sensitive areas here and there.
"Boys!!" Brian snaps, "Home now!!!"

The two sheepishly follow after the other two, the tension was thick.

"Daddy" Freddie whines into his ear, Brian growls lowly.

As soon as they get to their house, the two youngest look at the bedroom window, knowing their beloved Freddie will be punished hard for his behavior today.
Brian shoves Freddie inside not caring about his other lovers at the moment, he roughly kisses the Persian man slamming him into the wall. The two quickly enter their shared bedroom quickly as possible not breaking the kiss, Freddie whimpers softly as the youngest two follow after them.

A few minutes into the punishments and rough love making, Brian stops seeing Freddie wasn't into this at all, he seemed more in pain than pleasure that isn't what Brian wants for his lovers.

He cleans up the mess then crawls back into the bed with his lovers,

"I-Im sorry, Freddie." he kisses his neck gingerly, laying little feathery kisses.