Maylor: Pretty Boy⭐

MaylorandDeacury101 Your request dear

Brian blushes darkly his eyes on Roger Taylor the most popular boy in the whole fucking school. He had a string of girls following after him, as they pass by one of the girls a brunet with pink streaks bumps into him making him knock into the lockers, "Watch it crater face."

Brian touches his acne ridden face and he looks away, "It's not that m-many."

Freddie slowly comes to his side, "Bri?"

"Is it that noticeable?"

"What?" Freddie asks.

"My acne." Brian spat a little because of his braces.

Freddie squints and looks at his face closely, "You have more freckles than anything."

Brian fixes his bun and sighs sadly, "I wish I was like Roger."

"Who would want to be him? He fucked the principal's daughter! Vandalized lockers! Cheats on tests!"

They didn't realize Roger was looking over at them a smirk on his face. He walks himself back over, "Look at me as I say this curly,"

Brian kept his eyes to the ground clutching his books tightly in his thin arms. He could smell Roger's cologne, it made him smell heavenly.

"You can't be like me. You're too much of a softie.''

"How!"

"You cried when the classroom snake died!" Roger tells him laughing, "You're a cry baby."

Freddie pushes Roger back from Brian, "Stay away from him or I'll let all of Eastwood know your secret."

Roger growls, "You wouldn't dare."

"One more bullying incident and the video is leaked." Freddie warns.

Roger hisses and stomps off like a pissed off cat, "What secret?" Brian asks as the two walk to lunch.

Freddie leans in real close Brian could feel his hot breath tickle his ear, "This college senior, John last name starts with an L, he fucked Roger, okay? And he filmed it and give me the link. I've being using it as blackmail against Roger the entire time, I'm untouchable."

Brian shivers and picks at a zit on his chin, "That's wrong."

"Do you want the link?"

Brian pauses he felt something tingle and he looks to his older friend. It would be nice to humiliate Roger for a bit to let him know the video is being shared around, "I want it." he promises to himself not to send it to anyone else, that it will be just for blackmail purposes he won't even watch it.

"Good boy." Freddie says wiping out his phone.

...

Roger stands in front of Ms. Green the new English teacher she's young fresh out of college teacher,

"Well, Ms. Green do I still have detention now?" he didn't mean to throw the dictionary at Paul Prenter but he's too stupid to duck. A kid did yell out duck and Paul asked where so that was his own fault.

Ms. Green is pressed against her desk panting she shakes her head and blushes as Roger fixes the buttons on her blouse, "Y-You may go, Mr. Taylor."

Roger winks at her, "See you Friday." he licks his lips and leaves. Once he made sure she couldn't see him, the blond took a mad dash into the bathroom, "Disgusting." he spits into the trashcan and rises his mouth with the tap water.