Jimercury (The Storm: Rough Draft) 1

Freddie sat down on the couch and kicked his feet up, it was a long day of recording and he was worn. Jim sits down next to him he sits their dinner on the table, "I love you."
Freddie smiles and kisses his cheek, "I love you too baby boy."

The two eat and make small talk Freddie washes the dishes and the two lovers cuddle on the couch. Freddie was pressed against Jim tightly it was good, he felt safe.

"And in local news, 15 home robberies have sprung up in our small town."

Freddie listens, "Oh no! What if we got robbed!"

"We have the guards, cats, and Peter, I mean Phoebe. No one's getting in." Jim reassures peppering him kisses.

They get into a heated make out session then the TV screeches and it reads,

Freddie whimpers and clings onto Jim, "Baby.."

"Its nothing. We're in a poor area for the network. I'm sure someone just spilled something."

Phoebe enters the room, "News is out on your TV too?"

Freddie hugs Jim tightly like he might vanish, "Yeah, we don't know what happened, Phoebe."

"Maybe the storm knocked something out again?" he suggests sitting in the recliner.

Freddie snuggles up to Jim, "I hope. There's just too many robbers and now the news is out!"

Phoebe grabs the radio and tinkers around with it only getting some podcast about Vietnam. Jim cradles Freddie they all listen to the radio for anything useful, they only get the woman chatter about war.
Then the lights flicker and they were casted into darkness. Freddie screams and now has a death grip on Jim who's rocking him and peppering him with kisses.
Phoebe is now smacking the radio shouting at it to work. Thunder screams from the outside and the wind rocks the nature forcefully, our three mains set inside the mansion of the home. Jim and Freddie huddled on the couch and Phoebe standing up beating the hand-held radio along with shaking it. The night stretches on, Jim and Freddie go upstairs to their bedroom leaving Phoebe alone with his shitty radio he bought for 60£.
Jim decides to ease Freddie's nerves and they have a romantic shag together during a storm.
As Jim is cleaning them up a scream is heard from downstairs and the two go rushing to Phoebe.

The window was busted and rain poured in the sky was pitch black and pouring the water down. Broke glass litters the drenched floor, Jim covers the broken window up and the two exits the home with their flashlights to find their dear old friend, Phoebe.
Will they ever find him? What will happen to the three? Who will live to see the morning light?