Borhap Cast: Run, Run, Bunny! Run!

Ben cautiously step out onto the main floor in the skimpy outfit. His eyes raked through the crowd until he meet his target the young heir to a  billion dollar company, Joseph Mazzello, his father owned some big company on the west side of town. A smile crept onto his lips, "Bunny, you'll do what I say, right?" his boss asks last week running his tan fingers through Ben's blond hair. The boy purrs snuggling into him, ''Yes, sir."

"Get rid of our little problem then." his boss says forcefully gripping onto his hair. Ben doesn't disagree with him and plans out everything. Now was the day he'll get rid of the twenty-year-old heir.

He walks towards him seductively a platter of drinks in one hand. Out of the 11 drinks he carries one is tainted with a strong tasteless poison. It was the light blue glass cup which Ben hands to him with a sugary sweet smile, "Mr. Mazzello."

The man thanks him and takes a small sip. Ben finishes giving out the drinks and heads back only for Joe to snatch his wrist and pull him close, "Follow me." Ben noted his glass was empty.

Ben set the empty platter down and follows after him into one of the private VIP rooms. Joe pushes Ben onto one of the booths, "Now listen here." Joe ran his fingers down Ben's chest, "You know what I want, and you're the only pretty thing around.''

''Im sorry, sir. That's not my job, I'm just a waiter.'' he pushes his foot in Joe's chest trying to get him away, Ben knew he could play a helpless role.

Joe growls and pins him down, he roams his hands under Ben's thin t-shirt. The man kisses Ben's head, his lips brush against his ear, "Oh, Bunny, Bunny, you think you're so funny?''

A chill ran down Ben's spine as fear struck through him, "W-What, sir?"

"Don't play dumb, you whore." Joe's hands were wrapped around his throat now, "I knew you tapped my drink. I knew you wanted to kill me. We had a spy on the inside."

"W-Who?" Ben choked out.

Lucy step into the room. Sweet innocent Lucy who was eager to start working for Ben's boss and who was starting to become one of his boss's many lovers. This would be a slap across the face to him.

Ben had a look of disbelief across his face, "Lucy!" it came out as a shout. Joe pressed tighter onto his neck, Joe plants a sweet kiss onto Lucy's lips, "You did good baby girl.''

There was guilt on her face and she held her arm across her chest. Before anymore could be said the curtain was yanked down and their was their boss with his 22. caliber ready and pointing at them, "Rami!" Ben cries out.

"You traitor!" Rami screams once his eyes landed on Lucy.

Lucy starts to cry she was trembling now. She sounded so sorrowful maybe that's why Rami put a bullet into her brain twice. He stomps over to Joe and rips him off of Ben, "You don't hurt my bunny." he growls snarling.

Joe kicks the gun out of his hand and grabs it. The boys start fighting Ben can't make out where the gun is anymore. He just hears his lover, "Run Bunny! Run!'

Ben doesn't know what's happening he smells smoke coming from somewhere in the building he tries to go to his lover but Joe punches him. Rami forces Ben to run and the young man does. He's taking off out of the building and down an alleyway his heels echoing down the lonesome alley. He makes it onto the sidewalk where he can see the building is now engulfed in flames the smoke is choking him just from standing near it. He knows he needs to get to his lover he stumbles backwards and trips in his heels. The building explodes and Ben screams, "Rami!!" his heart felt torn.

He heard sirens and fled the scene knowing he had to remain hidden now from the public eye. He creeps into an old building He didn't know what to do without his sweet Rami. He breaks into a sob hugging his knees in the old house he wants his Rami then he hears footsteps.

Ben presses himself against the wall trembling, "W-Who?" he says quietly.

"Bunny?" the voice was too muffled to make out.

A small sob escapes from Ben's lips and he cowers wishing whoever it was would just go away. He hugged the wall as he moved along the floorboards creaked some as the two moved around. Both him and the stranger would stand still listening in on their footsteps, they were caught in a game of cat and mouse for what seemed like forever. Ben hears something being broke from one of the many rooms and flees down the stairs nearly snapping his neck in the process but he hears the stranger's footsteps now charging towards him. Ben ducks down a corridor he sneaks into the bathroom. He slows his breathing down enough to hear where his uninvited guest is, "Bunny, Bunny."

He heard the man tapping his fingers against the wall as he called for Ben in a sing song like voice. Fear was washing over Ben and he didn't like it, he wish he could be in Rami's safe arms again. The stranger beats on the bathroom door, "Oh bunny."

Ben flees into the adjoining room which was a small kid's bedroom painted pastel yellow. It was littered with drawings and plushies. Ben shudders and leaves the room a cold draft hits him and his shivers. Then the footsteps get louder and Ben is trying to find an exit or anything. Then he runs into the kitchen and pants hands on his knees bent over. There's footsteps getting closer and he braces himself for the worse he slowly turns around and its him.

Ben drops to his knees and starts crying. Tossing his arms around him, "Did you miss me, Bunny?"