All 4

Genderbent

Jonna reads her book sitting on the bench waiting for one of her girlfriends to pick her up, she hopped it was Freddie but she knew most likely it'll be Brianna or Regina.
A tap on the shoulder got her attention and she turned around it was, Pauline Prenter from her college history class.

"What do you want." Jonna snarls, she disliked Pauline after she and Freddie got into a fist during exam week.

"You." she purrs leaning over the bench,

Jonna gags and pushes her away, "Hey!!" Pauline growls and pulls her long brunette hair.

Jonna squeals and bashes her face with her Ron Chernow book. She takes off running her heels clicking against the pavement. She smacked into someone,

"Jo what's wrong?" it was Brianna's soft voice,

"Pauline." Jonna sniffles out bawling her fists up.

"Hello no!!" that was Regina definitely and she was storming over to Pauline.

"No! No!!" Jonna yells trying to grab her.

Regina shoves the plastic bitch into the fountain and flounces off with her girlfriends.

"How you feel, Jo?" Regina asks,

"Sad." she pouts, "Need all the love, ASAP."

Regina lifts up her girlfriend and takes off for their dorms, Brianna chases after them.

The three barge into Freddie's room, "Baby girl!"

Freddie sits up from her couch a book dropped on the floor,

"Fell asleep studying?" Brianna questions.

Freddie nods sheepishly,

"Study later our baby needs cuddles " Regina says pushing past Brianna.

The three crowd onto Freddie's couch, Joann lays on their laps all of them trying to snuggle her and give her affection.

"I love you." she mummers pressed against Brianna's small chest,

"Don't you want to lay on my chest!" Regina whines

Jonna whines and snuggles into Brianna, "Tired." she mumbles her eyes closed tight.

Freddie turns off the lamp and picks up the fallen book, "Get up for a moment." she told the other girls.

They do so Brianna holding Jonna, Freddie pulled the cushions off getting the sofa bed ready.

"There!" she said clapping her hands.

The girls snuggle Jonna, Brianna on one side, Regina and Jonna in the middle with Freddie on the other side. And plenty of pillows and blankets for the four girls,

"My babies." Brianna mutters at the other girls who were fast asleep.

She soon fell asleep surrounded by the women she loved in a protective embrace.