Chapter 2

My alarm went off and it was time for school...I hate school... I get off my bed and head for the shower. After I'm done I brush my teeth and wear my Khakis, my plain white shirt, my favorite blue sweater vest, and white socks with my black air force 1s.I may look dorky but I have some style.Once I'm done dressing up I go down the stairs, and make myself some breakfast.

I park my motorcycle in the school parking lot and head for class. My parents told me to buy a car but I refused to since I like motor cycles better cause their easier to handle. My locker is just a few inches ahead of me until I feel someone jump me from behind. "Callleeebb?!" I groan but laugh at the same time. I push him off me and grab a book from my locker. "Just trying to brighten your day" He says laughing "you looked all upset and shit when I saw you climb of your motor cycle so I said to myself... why not cheer him up?!" "Well that really hepled" I said sarcastically. "I wrote the history assignment Mrs. Smith gave us and it took me all night" I said yawning and closing my locker at the same time. "Wait...we had an assignment?!!!"He said with a shocked expression. I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head at him.

Caleb is one of those guys that don't really bother that Much with school but bother enough just to be on the safe side with his parents. His highest grades are normally B minuses. One time I asked why doesn't take his studies seriously and said to me "Who needs studies when you have thy beauty"with a fake British accent. At that time I was drinking water and spat it out, coughing, and laughing. I never forgot that day.