Chapter 5

I woke up and did my usual routine for heading to school. Once I was done I went on my motorcycle and was off to school. My plan was to give Alison her bracelet back at the end of the day and try to start a conversation with her. And this time I'll try not to be a total loser in front of her...hopefully....

It turns out Alison takes all my classes. History, chemistry, even Physics.While I was staring as always, she didn't turn her head but she flipped me off and mouthed the words stop staring at me
...that's not a good sign..
After that I stared directly at the board the whole time,staring at the English teacher, while my face was heating up.

It was time for lunch and I decided to change my plan. Instead of talking to her when school is over,I decided to talk her at lunch...which is right now... Damn my hands are sweating. Just as I was about to get a tray, a voice startled me from behind."Why were you staring at me? Are you some type of stalker or something?" Alison said with a hint of anger in her voice. " what?! No!! I... have your bracelet. You dropped it yesterday. I um...wanted to give it to you" I said fishing the bracelet out of my pocket. "Here" I said mumbling. She looked a little confused but she quickly hid emotion from her face and grabbed the bracelet. "That still doesn't answer my question. But I'll let it slide. Thank you for giving me my bracelet." She half smiles at me.
Ok Miguel. Here's your chance to make a conversation.
"So um...where are you fro-" Just as I was about to finish a voice shouts "Could you guys fucking move, some of us are really hungry you know!" A guy I don't know says impatiently.
Asshole
When I look back at where Alison was, she's already gone...crap..I got my food and head for my table where the rest of the guys were.

"Yo Miguel!!! What's with the sad face?" said Tristan giving me a concerned look.
"Yeah, what happened?"Caleb said devouring a cheeseburger.