Chapter 3

The bell rang and it was time for math....I hated math.. I hate alot of things actually. "I'll see you at lunch ayt?" I told Caleb "ayt" responded.

"And as most of you know, the Pythagoras theo-" blah, blah, blah. I said to myself. Excuse our math teacher Mr. Nickerson for being so boring. I already knew this stuff since I normally study after school so I just stared out side the window, trying not to sleep in class.

As I turned back to look at the board, the door opened and a girl entered. She didn't look familiar, which meant she was new. I'll have to admit she's really pretty. She has brown long hair and green eyes. She's curvy, and was wearing all black. Black leggings, boots, leather jacket, and shirt. " Class, I'd like you to meet our new student Alison Parks. Alison, please introduce yourself." Mr. Nickerson said. Alison rolled her eyes at him and sat at a free desk at the back of the class, not paying the slightest attention to him.

Everyone laughed at Mr. Nickerson's shocked expression. He then cleared his throat and tried to look tuff but failed with all the pink on his face from embarrassment. "Good first impression" He says sarcastically "I'll let your attitude be for now since your new but next time I won't be so forgiving." The old dinosaur said. He then continued with teaching his lesson.

Saved by the bell, I quickly packed my books, picked up my bag, and headed for the cafeteria.