3

(Y/N) was walking around Vale, it was peaceful. Kids all around, families gathered and having fun. He gently sighed and walks to the ice cream parlour and ordered a neopolitan ice cream, paid for it and continued to walk around.

(??? POV)
I jumped up at the sight of a neopolitan ice cream. I immediately ran up in front of the guy and pouted then crossed my arms.

(Raven POV)
I watched as Neo ran up to (Y/N), my blood boiled while I followed them around. As I continue to watch them, I wanted to choke Neo so so bad for sharing ice cream with him. My beloved. "Grrr."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ruby POV)
"Rubes, Rubes. Rubes!" I snapped and looked around and saw Yang, I sighed and forced a smile. "Heh Yang, what's up?" Yang looked at me with dejected face. "I know you're trying to think we could've been there for her.. But it was her choice to be alone.. Out there.."

I looked away from Yang and shook my head. "Let's just buy cookies please.." Yang nodded and led me to the bakery. My heart immediately sank when I saw (Y/N).

Yang saw him and I can tell she was nervous. Please don't see please don't see us please don't see please don't se "Hey Ruby! Yang!" Crap biscuits. "H-Hey (Y/N)! Didn't expect you to be here!" I laughed nervously.

"We were just passing by! Oz had a assignment for us and Rubes wanted some cookies and we have it here now so! Yeah, gotta go bye (Y/N)!" Yang, thankfully dragged me out of there along with my cookies back to Beacon.

(Glynda's POV)
I didn't had much energy to teach so it's free time, I decided to go to Vale to clear my mind. Wore my leggings with the skirt, a white T-shirt and a black sweatshirt. I then headed to the landing pad and saw Ruby and Yang. They looked at me nervously before running away. "Huh, what's wrong with those two." I shook my head and walked to the bullhead and waited.

After what feels like an eternity. I arrived at Vale. I walked off and decided to head to the park or hell, just anywhere. I kept walking until I saw a family ice cream girl. She was happily skipping away from the bakery which I find odd but I chose to ignore it and sat down on a bench.

I gently sighed and rubbed my arm. "He has to know.. He needs to know.. Before Raven ruins my chance.."

"A chance on what, Glynda?" I shoot my head up and looked around and saw him, (Y/N), my face immediately heated up and looked away. "N-n-nothing."

"Glyyyyndaaaa" He whispered at my ear. It sent shivers and I slowly looked back at him, he has that smirk. That damned smirk. "Y-yes?" He leaned in to my face, I just sat there. Frozen. He grabbed my chin and slowly leaned in. "I-I. I uhm.. I." He stopped. He stopped before our lips touched. Damn you! "You're cute." He chuckled and backed away. I looked at him and slapped his arm "W-why you!" I crossed my arms and looked away.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I chuckled as I look at the blushing Glynda. "You're redder than Ruby's cape, Glyn." She looked away, I took this chance to swallow my nervousness. "Hey so uh. Since we're already out here, wanna head out on a date? My treat, I promise." Glynda looked at me surprised and muttered "Took you long enough" I smirked at this "You said something?" She immediately shook her head and I laughed at this.

Who knew, Professor Glynda Goodwitch is a blushing mess because of me. This is a good start. Just don't fuck this up, (Y/N).