20

I groaned in anger as I heard no news from Cinder. "She shouldn't be struggling to get one person. One! And it's a damn cat!" Salem looked at me blankly, deep in thought.

I stared at her for a few moment before grinning.

(Timeskip, 3 hours later. No lemon for y'all.)
Salem was shaking and her face was in pure ecstasy, I chuckled as I fixed my pants.

"N-needed thaaaaat~" I snickered. "Well, I think we both needed it." I said back to her. "Might wanna plug your holes there." Her face turned red and covered herself up.

(Qrow POV)
I sighed and placed my head on my hand, setting my flask on the ground. "The witch and the last hope, in Salem's hand.. We're fucked.." I ruffled my hair a bit before grabbing my flask and walking back to Beacon.

Well, what's left of it anyways. I saw Port and Oobleck trying to fix what they can, ain't much but it's something.

Soon, I found myself dropping from an elevator and landed on my feet. "Guess your secret basement wasn't a secret after all huh, Oz." I rubbed the back of my head and looked at the gruesome scene.

"Oz.. Amber.. I'm sorry.." I sighed deeply before grabbing Ozpin's cane and making my way out.

(Ruby POV)
My eyes ever so slowly open, I blinked for a sec before immediately sitting up and looking around, seeing that I was home, I relaxed.

"Yang!" I slid off from my bed and made my way towards the door and looked around outside.

The news was on so I assumed dad was watching or listening.

I made my way towards Yang's room, I gently opened the door and saw her sleeping, peacefully. I sighed in relief.

Closing the door, I made my downstairs and saw dad looking at the television, lost in thought I think.

I slowly made my way down.

(Mercury POV)
"WOAH! OKAY, MISSED ME!" I ran and pushed almost everyone out of the way as I carried Blake on my shoulders. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!" I slid and made me way towards an alleyway and saw the ship.

I stopped in my tracks to catch mt breath. "Christ.. Didn't knew this cat is gonna this big of a problem.." I sighed before looking around and ran to the ship and immediately hid and tied Blake in Cinder's room then barricaded the door.

Pulling my scroll out, only to see it was cracked. "I was never really known for being careful.." I tossed my scroll out the window and looked through it.

"Damn, where the hell are they?!"

(Y/N) POV)
Stepping out through the portal, I looked around and saw a crowd of faunus running around.

I shook my head and focused, closing my eyes and inhaled.

Opening my eyes, everything was black except for 2 blue aura's moving around and 1 stationary at the ship.

"Better be you, Cinder." Making my way towards the blue auras, I climbed atop a building and looked over to see Emerald and Cinder. "Guess Mercury made it out."

Opening a portal beneath them, they fell through it.

Making a portal for myself, I entered and saw all 3 of them and a unconscious Blake.

Emerald looked at me fearfully, Mercury having a smug plastered across his face while Cinder was shaking.

"Hey boss, got the kitty for you." Mercury, as expected said with pride.

"Good. Emerald, stay here with Mercury." Grabbing Cinder by her hair and looked deeply into her eyes.

"While someone needs to be punished." Cinder had a mixed expression, nervousness and excited.

Removing the barricades, I left the room with Cinder and walked to a free room.

(Timeskip 2 hours, Emerald POV)
Staring at the ceiling, I tried my best not to get aroused by (Y/N) and Cinder.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, Cinder's loud moaning made it hard for me to focus and slowly turning me on.

"Mercury, do you have your buds around? Or just a headset?" He shook his head and continued tinkering on his legs.

I was surprised at how calm and unaffected Mercury is.

I grabbed a pillow and shoved my face on it and yelled.

"Sometimes I wish it was me there.."

"Heard that."

Throwing a pillow towards Mercury direction. "SHUT UP!"