18

2 months later, after Beacon Fell.
Emerald was standing beside Mercury and Cinder, although was looking down, fearing the gaze of the powerful Salem.

Mercury tried his best not to show his fears by tapping his foot slightly. Cinder on the other hand, was shaking in fear.

"I see you now have the full Fall Maiden powers. Although, I do not understand why our dear doctor told me you have failed your mission." Salem steadies her gaze at Cinder.

Cinder audibly gulped then motioning Emerald to come close, to which the young girl did.

"The.. Silver eyed.." Cinder painfully whispered towards Emerald.

Emerald slowly looked up towards Salem, hesitating a bit. "Speak child for I have no intention on harming you. For now."

" T-the silver eyed girl, your highness. Ruby Rose is her name." Salem snapped and looked at Emerald grimly. Emerald stumbled back a bit.

"If I m-may your highness." Mercury spoke up. Salem nodded and returned her gaze towards her window.

"Boss la- I mean Cinder killed Ozpin. Your h-highness." Salem exhaled loudly and stood up.

"Leave." Salem's voice roared throughout her throne room. The 3 immediately left, Mercury tripping a bit on his foot.

(Salem POV)
"What the hell are you planning Ozpin." I sighed before punching the wall and looked at my kingdom.

"Breath Salem. We now have the Fall Maiden, whatever Ozpin sends us, we can manage." I nodded and slowly relaxed.

"He's unpredictable. Ozpin just went down without a fight, that's unnatural of him. He subdued the Winter Maiden. Just by himself when she lost control of her powers." I turned around and started to walk out. "Walk with me."

"Of course." I relaxed as I saw more of my Grimms roaming around. I smiled to myself.

"Ozpin planned something big. Cinder told me everything about his plan with the spartan. I'm not surprised he was gonna use her. She's deadly, no matter what angle you look at it. Her polarity makes it even impossible to hit her with any weapons that's metal." I nodded.

"It would make her stronger with the Fall Maiden's power. But without guidance and practice, it would backfire and Cinder would easily overpower her."

"You gonna speak or am I gonna keep talking to myself?" I stopped on my tracks before sighing.

"I love your ramblings but please, you have a mission. Finish it soon and I would love to listen more." I turned around and saw no one.

I covered my mouth and chuckled slightly. "Never ceases to amaze me." I muttered before continuing my walk to my chamber.

(Qrow POV)
I took a swig from my flask while exiting the forest. I stretched a bit before walking down the road. "Damnit Oz." I muttered and sighed.

I kept walking until a house came into my view. "Wonder how Tai's doing." I rubbed the back of my head and walked up to the door and walked inside.

I looked around and it quiet but the lights are on. 'Strange.' I was about to head out until I heard a door closed.

I gripped on the hilt and pulled my sword out, staying as quiet as possible, I hid behind a wall.

Footsteps coming ever so slowly, I readied.

"Yang please, eat something. You eating won't help your situation whatsoever." I sighed as I heard Tai's voice heading to the kitchen.

I shook my head then opened and closed the door. "Honey I'm home!" I walked around to the kitchen and waved at them both before taking a seat at the stool.

"Qrow!" Tai looked at me surprised before giving me a nod.

"Ahem, so how are you blondie?" Yang snickered a bit before giving me a thumbs up. I shrugged and grabbed an apple.

"Tai, she's gonna start soon. We need to find Ozpin again. He's our only chance. (Y/N)'s assumed dead." Tai nodded and sighed deeply.

Yang sat there shocked and silent as she was eating her cereal. She clenched her fist and started to cry silently.

"How's the witch?" Tai looked at me somberly. I sighed and nodded. "Tai, take care of her. I know (Y/N) can't be easily killed, I know he's still out there, somewhere."

(Neo POV)
I walked around the ruins of Vale, twirling my umbrella around as our planned worked out perfectly. I smiled and skipped as I made my way to the non-affected part of Vale.

Coming into my view, is the hospital. I kept skipping as I saw Roman and Mercury talking.

I launched myself towards Roman and tackled him then hugged him tightly.

"Missed you too, my little ice cream. Anyways, as I was saying, we should move him out to our base. We can't hide him here for long." Mercury nodded and rubbed the back of his head.

"I mean. Is it better to have him in Salem's castle than staying here? I feel like having him there is one of the worst ideas." Mercury stated as I kept clinging onto Roman.

"Believe me, there's a lot of things worse than that." We looked to the direction of the voice and saw (Y/N).

"And I've met her already, she's quite lovely." He grinned darkly. I gulped and hid behind Roman.

"Well, let's be off. Her grace's patience is not known for being long."

He opened a portal for us to step into, Mercury just walked in while me and Roman hesitantly entered it.

[(Y/N) POV]
I closed the portal as I pulled out a grimm mask and started looking for Glynda.

I put the mask on as I looked around at the destruction my allies have made. 'This is payback Oz. For siphoning my powers and holding me back.'

Soon, I reached the ruined parts of Vale. I knelt down and closed my eyes. Focusing, as I sent a pulse wave.

"2." I slowly opened my eyes and dashed immediately.

"Please let it be you Glynda. Please."

I soon reached my destination, seeing a passed out Glynda. I sighed in relief as I walked up to her and slowly picking her up.

"HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I opened a portal and turned around, smiling as I saw Ironwood.

"STOP!" He yelled once more, pulling his gun out and started shooting at me, I immediately dashed through my portal and closed it.

I chuckled and saw Salem in front of me, wearing a smile. "A harem, hmm?".

I chuckled once more. "Why not?" In which, she giggled gently and we both started to walk to her chamber.