27

Mercury shivered while he was in bullhead with Neo, Cinder and Emerald. They've been talking and gazing at each other lustfully, planning to surprise their beloved.

"Oum help (Y/N)... This girls are gonna be the death of him..." Mercury sighed and kicked his feet up on the sits and layed down. 'Man... Hurry the fuck up, I don't wanna be in here anymore! The goddamn tension is high in here!' He yelled mentally.

The three girls giggled "Neo, you get the rope, Emerald, gag~" Cinder smiled sadistically and giggled. "Kukuku~ We're gonna have so much fun with our (Y/N)~"

Mercury started banging on the window and started yelling. "SOMEONE GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

{(Y/N)'s POV}
An hour later, I managed to create a grimmified clone of myself. It's weaker than me but not weak enough that it'll be just pushed around like a toy.

"My dear, what are you planning exactly?" Salem inquired curiously. I sighed and turned around and pecked her lips softly. "I plan to get rid of Qrow and Tai. Those two have the potential to stop my plans if they trained Ruby and this, this is where my clone will come."

Salem raised an eyebrow at me. "Wouldn't they mark you as an enemy if you fought them especially that this clone of you lools grimmified." I chuckled at her naivety and began stroking her hair.

"That's where the "Hero" comes. If they see me fighting my own clone, they won't be suspicious of me. I already sensed that Blake girl catching up to me. Once they see me fighting my grimmified self. Of course, you'll take the blame, my dear Salem." I smiled at her and she sat up on my lap while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She scoffed playfully as she stared into my eyes. "Aren't you a genius?" She teased and I squeezed her ass as retaliation, she moaned surprising loud to which, I chuckled. She pouted and slappes my head. "Grr, if you weren't my husband, you'll be dead already!" She hopped off and crossed her arms.

"Heh, I love you too."

(Glynda's POV)
I tossed my scroll away. I shakily grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. 'Damn you Ozpin... Damn you James... Damn you Qrow... You filty liars...' I stared to sob and hugged my pillow tighter. 'I trusted you three yet you hid so many secrets from me... Grr... Goddamn you James... Ozpin...' I sighed shakily and slowly stood up, the frame of the bed as my support.

"Sigh.. In the past now.. Now I have a child and a loving husband.. Nothing will change this.. Follow my destiny you say, Ozpin? Well. I already chose my destiny with (Y/N) and I aim to destroy everything you worked hard on." I said loudly at the mirror.

"Did my lover lost her mind finally?" I chuckled slightly and wiped the tears away. "Nice to see you again too (Y/N)." I turned to him and gave him a loving hug. "I missed you.." He returned the hug and kisses my forehead. "I missed my Witch too."

I chuckled slightly and lightly punched his chest. "You know I hate that nickname!" I pouted slightly, only for him to hug me tighter. "You love me too, I know." He smirked. Oum I hate that smirk. I sighed softly and closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest. 'Around the arms of my lover.. Life couldn't be better.. Loving him is the best decision I've ever made..'

(Grimm POV)
As soon as I landed on the jungles of Menagerie, I sliced the head of the Nevermore and started walking towards where Ghira Belladonna lives.

Finding him wasn't a challenge, knowing he was the leader of the White Fang, I assumed the big mansion was his house. Turned out I was right. "Remember Grim, you're not to kill Blake and her family. I need their trust." I nodded and grunted towards (Y/N) as he left to hide in the shadows.

I smiled sadistically. "This will be fun."