(24) The Fall of Atlas

Beep beep beep

(Y/N POV)
Looking into the distance, seeing half of Atlas burning and a hord of grimms approaching the walls of Atlas.

"Roman." I spoke through the scroll, as if on cue, a part of the wall of Atlas exploded and crumbled, soon grimms poured into the city, hopefully slaughtering everyone.

"(Y/N), I'm in front of the Schnee manor." I sighed and hung up before making my way towards the manor, taking my explosives out and tossed it towards the gate of the manor then followed Roman towards the back.

"Here, those animals made a way for us, we'll end up in the basement but we'll have to make our way towards his office, guards are on high alert due to the attack. So what's our game?" I pondered and tossed my sword to the side.

"Don't kill anyone, once we're in his office, show the incriminating evidence and let him call his men, then they'll know how much of a bastard Jacques is." Roman nodded and walked in first then I followed closely.

Soon, we reached the end of the tunnel. "You buffoon! It's a dead end!" Roman shook his head and knocked at the wood, seemingly disguised as a.. Dirt?

After minutes of waiting, thr plank of wood was moved and Roman went out, soon I followed and dusted myself off.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I followed the voice. "I'll be damned, Willow. So this is where you've been huh?" Tears formed at the corner of her eyes, she slowly walked up to me, her hand caressing my cheek.

I chuckled at this and pulled her into a hug. "I missed you too Willow." She hugged back immediately and sobbed into my chest.

"Where.. Where have you been.. All these years.." I rubbed her back and nodded only. "Hush, it's gonna be fine now Willow. Relax, we're getting you out."

The old woman nodded. "Roman, lead her back to the bullhead. I'll wait for you here." He nodded and walked out, Willow following closely behind.

"Jacques.. Hmm." I sat down on a corner and waited for Roman. Pulling my scroll out, I noticed Neo had 6 missed calls and 44 messages.

I gulped and looked at the messages nervously. "Sheesh.. Women are scary.." I muttered as I continued to read the messages. "Damn, she is not happy at all. Err." I rubbed the back of my head and decided not to answer back, pocketing my scroll and stood up.

Roman soon came out from the hole, we nodded at each other, knowing fully well what we're doing. I led the way and exited the basement first. The mansion was fully lit, all lights and doors are opened downstairs.

"We gotta make it upstairs without anyone noticing us!" Roman whisper yelled at me, I nodded and looked around, looking for anything to cause distraction for a while.

"2 guards at the top of the stairs. 2 outside every room upstairs. Damn, this is well guarded.." He pondered for a bit and looked at me. "What do we do?"

"Well, I can get to Jacques easily. The problem is, you're gonna be seen. Actually, I can just do this myself, why do you keep insisting on coming?" Roman chuckled nervously.

"Well uh, here's the evidence and uh. I'll meet you by the bullhead. Yeeeah." Roman slowly backed out to the basement and left. I shook my head at this and turned into a mist and made my way towards Jacques' office.

There I saw Jacques and his little shit son watching the two sisters squirming and trying to break free from their ropes.

'Hmm.' I called for grimms outside their mansion. Waiting for a bit, I heard growling and heavy footsteps.

Guards yelling and alerting everyone outside, Jacques stood up and made his way towards his door. "What the hell is happening out there?!"

The two guards was caught off guard. "Sir, grimms!" Jacques furrowed his eyebrows and pushed the guards away. "Well then do your damn job! Damn pigs!"