21

(3rd Person POV)
(Y/N) was seen carrying a passed out Cinder while Mercury carried a drugged Blake. Emerald, drifted off far from (Y/N), fearing that she might say something. Regrettable?

"Bring Blake to Salem and don't make her wait." (Y/N) ordered before walking off to Cinder's chambers, Mercury nodded and made his way towards the throne room.

"Hope that damn scorpion isn't around."

(Glynda POV)
Safe to say that Salem's castle gives me the creeps, just the dark and quiet hallways is enough to scare the living hell out of anyone.

A grimm started following me, I kept my cool and kept walking, hoping that the grimm would be friendly towards me.

"Be a good grimm and shoo." I muttered to myself and soon, reached a big double doors, assuming this is the throne room, I opened the doors slightly and looked inside and saw Salem along with Mercury and Emerald. 'Those two..'

"Wonderful job on capturing Belladona, Mercury. Unfortunately, our plan doesn't end here. We need to get and convert a lot more if we want to beat Ozpin and take over the world." Mercury and Emerald nodded.

"Well, who else are we gonna capture boss lady?" Mercury looked up at Salem, she had a soul piercing gaze steadied on Mercury.

"That is not for me to decide, wait for further instructions from Cinder and possibly (Y/N)." They both nodded, Salem waved her hand signalling both of them to leave.

They both stood up, a signal for me to get out. Taking my heels off then ran off to my chamber.

(Y/N) POV)
Walking through the ruins of Vale, I saw a bit of people trying to rebuild from scratch. 'I must say, I admire how you people are persistent.'

"I-it's him! T-the Reaper! Everyone run for your lives!" Surprised, I looked towards the running people.

'Seems I got a title. I didn't do anything though?' I walked around confused and out of the blue, I heard a baby crying.

"A child? Abandoned?" This made me furious at how the parents can just abandon their child. Following the cries, I soon found myself in a abandoned building and a ran down room.

Breaking the door handle, I walked inside and the scene I saw, broke my heart and gave me a bit of guilt.

A mother holding her baby like it's her own life, multiple wounds and bruises, looking around. Seeing what I assume was the husband, pinned against the wall with knives and swords. "Damn savages." Pulling every swords, I picked the corpse of the father and the mother, setting the baby down on a bed and leaving but not before leaving a clone of myself with the baby to ensure it's safety.

Making my way out, walked towards a patch of grass, I started to dig a grave for the couple. Sighing to myself as I did.

"Life is cruel." Looking towards then buried the couple. My clone walked out with the baby, surprisingly the baby was asleep.

Opening a portal, my clone stepped through. Closing it immediately then continued my walk throughout the ruins.

(Roman POV)
"I'M RICH!"