15

(Emerald POV)
As I and Neo walked to the Colosseum trying to find (Y/N) to start the plan.

Neo ate ice cream while we walk around, she yawned before tapping my shoulder, I stopped walking and pointed at (Y/N), alone.

We looked at each other before smiling.

I made him see, Glynda, Raven, Summer and his mom. I kept smiling, seeing his happy yet surprised reaction when he saw Raven and Summer.

While Neo, made illusions of Glynda and team RWBY.

Unsurprisingly, he broke through my semblance. I groaned at this and nodded at Neo.

The illusions started attacking (Y/N), he was surprised and wasn't able to keep up at the start but soon enough he took control of the battle.

Me and Neo smiled as he kept yelling to stop and asking them whatever they were doing.

Cinder walked up beside us "Keep it going until he breaks." We both nodded as Cinder walked away.

(Timeskip)

Me and Neo watched as he was panting and kneeling at the ground, the illusions looming over him with a smirk.

The illusions started beating him up mercilessly, me and Neo waited for the right opportunity to step in and help him.

(Neo POV)
I kept waiting as I kept watching my illusions beat him up. Emerald give me the go and I stepped in front of them, pulling (Y/N) behind me and opening umbrella.

I smiled as they stepped back a little, Emerald wrapped all of them in her chains and pulled them into the trees.

I rushed to (Y/N), laying his head on my lap. Emerald ran up to us.

"Oh my God, are you alright?!" Emerald asked convincingly worried, he was on the verge of passing out. I stroke his hair and pat his head.

Cinder walked up and knelt beside him "We gotta take him to the hospital!" She yelled before pulling out her scroll and contacting Mercury.

I kept patting his head, I noticed him passing out.

Soon, Mercury arrived and picked him up and we all rushed to the hospital.

(Timeskip)
As soon as we arrived, me and Cinder went down on the reception area and waited. An unnerving smile was acrods her face now, I shuddered a bit before pulling my scroll out and texting Roman.

"At the hospital, we got (Y/N) alive, wait for Cinder's signal"

I sent it and placed my scroll back in my pocket and slumped on my seat. Getting slightly bored.

I saw Cinder playing with her flames a little and a creepy grin. I decided to move 6 seats away from her and looked at the doorway.

The door opened revealing Mercury, a bit sweaty. Acknowledging me by nodding, I nodded back.

He sat by Cinder while I cross my legs and close my eyes, hoping to pass out.

With that thought, I passed out.

(Emerald POV)
Cinder instructed me to go back to Beacon and cause some havoc. I smiled as I picked Team RWBY, I targeted Yang as she's the most destructive person out of everyone in their team.

I got into Yang as I start toying with her, making her see that her team was attacking her. She hesitated a bit but fought back as well.

The fight was pure chaos. Which I smiled a little.

I was shocked as I saw Weiss flying towards a tree, her aura obviously broken and bleeding everywhere. I then saw Ruby followed by Blake getting thrown out of the dorm rooms.

"Ooohh this is gonna be fun to watch." I hid behind a tree and watched as the blonde bimbo walked out from the hole caused by her punch.

I saw Glynda walked out. "That's my cue." I walked back slowly before running away, back to the hospital.

(Roman POV)
I watched the chaos made by Emerald from afar. Sitting back and relaxing, waiting for her orders. I sighed and looked at Adam talking to his lackeys.

I snickered and twirled my cane around.

"Man. I want some ice cream right now."