6

Glynda stood there, heartbroken, shaking as she saw a woman kissing the man he loved the most. She did her best not to fall on her knees and cry.

Ruby deployed her Crescent Rose and Yang just ready to punch the hell out of her. Blake and Weiss ran up to them and was shocked.

(Cinder POV)
I slowly pulled away and caressed his cheek then turned around "Yes, how can I help you?" I smiled innocently, looking at the huntress.

"Y-you.. Who.. Why.. Who the hell are you.." I took a step back as I saw her filled with rage, I slowly collected myself and stood up straight.

"My name's Cinder, I'm his girlfriend. We just met a week ago." I smiled as I sit down on a chair and held his hand. The look on her face, priceless. Looked like her whole world just crumbled. 'Good.' I thought to myself.

"Cinder. Opzin." Emerald warned through my earpiece. I tensed and look around the room for an escape route. Seeing as the door was my only way out. 'Shit. Think of something.'

Ozpin came into view and looked at me, my eyes widen as him and I had a staredown. "Ozpin." "Ms. Fall."

I pushed Ozpin towards the brats, pushing them out of the room. Seeing them fly past the doorway, I looked at Mercury and nodded.

I prepared myself for a battle only to see a ice cream girl walked in front of me and opened her umbrella. Seeing this as our escape, I ran away with Emerald and Cinder.

(Yang POV)
I looked at them with hatred. Seeing the ice cream girl protect them made me angrier. "GRAAAAAHHH!!" I propelled myself using my shotgun blast, my fist connected to the umbrella of the dwarf. Surprised as they image of them shattered like a mirror.

I punched the floor out of my frustration. "THEY DISAPPEARED!" I yelled and looked back at my team, my face softened as I saw Professor Glynda crying. I stood up and immediately hugged her.

Nora came into view with Ren and Velvet, to my surprise. "HEY GUyssss?" Her voice lowered as she saw a crying huntress.

Ren looked at her, giving her a sympathetic look. "Why are you guys here?" I rubbed my professor's back and looked at Ren, tilting my head a bit.

"Well we joined Professor Goodwitch since she's not looking stable. Also, this ice cream looking girl that stole a ambulance." Ren mentioned, I immediately walked up to him, rage filling my entire body.

Ren backed away slowly "Where. Did. They. Go." I asked with a hint of venom in my voice." Ren was a stuttering mess, I shook him "Relax!"

Ren nodded "I don't know but they were in a hurry. Were they running from you?" I simply nodded and went back to Professor Ozpin. He nodded at me, he knew my intentions. "Team, we're hunting them down." Ruby, Blake and Weiss nodded with determination.

(Velvet POV)
I bid farewell to Team RWBY then I immediately rushed to Professor Glynda. I slowly helped her up to her feet, Ozpin leading us to a room. I gently set the crying huntress on a chair.

"Who's the.." I looked at the unconscious man and gasped "I-it's.." I backed away slowly in disbelief.

"You know him, young huntress?" Ozpin asked as he looked at me, anticipating an answer. I nodded slowly and sat on the floor, hugging my legs.

"He.. My family and I feared him.. For a long time.. Until we really saw who he was.. He was kind, helpful, caring.. We treated him as family.. Then one day, he disappeared without a trace.. And here he is.." I managed to say.

Ozpin nodded as he looked back at Ren and Nora. "Inform the professors about this situation." They nodded and left immediately.

I felta comforting hand on my shoulder, I looked up, it was professor Ozpin. I silently nodded and stood up, sitting down beside professor Glynda. I gently hugged her, rubbing her back as I attempt to comfort and calm her down.

"Fall."