19

As Cinder relaxed and looked out from her window, she sighed as she pulled her scrolled out and read about the Belladona, specifically Blake. 'Ugh. Why did mistress allow him to have a harem.' She thought before rolling to my side.

"Bored, boss lady?" Mercury asked by the door way, she waved her hand around and covered herself with a blanket.

"Land ho at 5, boss lady." Mercury left, Cinder sat up and prepared her belongings, grabbing catnip also and a laser pointer. "This is ridiculous."

Cinder walked out of her room and looked at the island if Menagerie, she groaned at the sight of many faunus. "I swear if Adam's here." She muttered and spotted Emerald puking at the trashcan while Mercury patted and rubbed her back.

Cinder sighed and shook her head before leaving the boat, soon Emerald and Mercury tailing behind her.

They were getting confuded stares and glares. Cinder just kept on walking, Mercury and Emerald felt a bit uncomfortable.

Soon, they reached the Belladona household. Emerald deadpanned, Cinder smiled at how intimidating the house looked, Mercury. He's just picking his tooth.

Cinder walked up and rang the doorbell. They waited patiently.

They waited for about 30 minutes before Cinder got impatient. "Emerald, go around the back and set up the catnip. Mercury, watch her from afar. I'll stay here." The duo nodded and walked off.

[(Y/N) POV]
Returning from a mission, I walked off to my chambers, sighing as I need to get used to my new found powers.

"So.. Phoenix, a bear and a tiger.. I should take note of that." I rubbed the back of my head as I entered my chambers, seeing a shocked and terrified Glynda looking outside.

"Glynda?" She jumped a bit and turned towards me, her face was a mix of terrified and anger. "YOU! YOU WERE WORKING WITH HER?! FOR HOW LONG?!"

"When Beacon fell!" I approached her and tried to grab her hand but only to get a slap on the face.

I sighed. "Glynda please. Ozpin lied to us about everything! Always keeps us in the dark! We're better off with Salem!" She got angrier and punched me square in the face.

I flinched only and looked at her. "Please Glynda.. We can be a family here now.. Give me a chance, I promise that things are gonna be better.." I hugged her tightly. She hesitantly hid her face on the crook of my neck, her cries were muffled.

"I hate you.. But I can't deny that Ozpin has lied and used my abilities to prolong his headmaster position.." I continued to rub her back.

"Glynda, I promise. I'll be able to take care of you here better, we'll be a family. And besides, you're already carrying our little one." I smiled gently.

I heard her scoff. "How did you even know.." I shook my head and smiled once more.

"I see it forming." She simply nodded her head and hugged back.

I sighed before walking over to the bed without breaking our hug.

Falling towards the bed as I kept holding Glynda close, her cries were now dying and soon replaced with gentle snoring.

I chuckled as I pat her hair and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, my Goldilocks."