16

(Emerald POV)
I was dashing through every street just to get back to the hospital.

Eventually, I made it but boy was I out of breath. I quickly recomposed myself and entered the hospital, looking to my left, I immediately saw a sleeping Neo, Mercury fiddling with his sleeves and Cinder struggling to stay awake.

I shook my head and sat beside Neo, sighing to myself we all knew we'll be waiting for a doctor or someone to tell us something.

As if on cue, a doctor walked up to us. Cinder immediately stood up. "Doc, how's our friend?" Cinder asked worryingly before glaring daggers at me and Neo.

I gulped before waking Neo up, I shook her but to no avail.

"He's in his room now, you can visit him if you like but he's gonna be staying here for a while. Bruises and some broken bones. But if you're right Ms. Fall, your dear huntsman friend would be out of here immediately."

She nodded and smiled "Lead the way doc." The doctor nodded before making his way to (Y/N)'s room with Cinder tailing him, Mercury followed after.

I sighed before picking up the ice cream and held her like a damn baby before following them.

We all entered except for Cinder, I set Neo down on the bench and immediately made my way to the window and looked outside. 'If they find us we can just jump out.'

"Relax Em, you know they can't handle us! We have Cinder! Oh and you and Neo I guess." I glared at him, his response was putting his hands up. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Gaaaaahhh I hate waiting!"

(Ozpin POV)
"Ms. Xiao Long, I hope you know the damage you have done to your team and the school. I don't want to expel you because you and your team shows promise to become one of the best huntsman. Now please, tell me why you started fighting your team" I looked at her and sitting up straight.

"I.. I just saw them attacked me, Weiss pulled her rapier and pointed it at me while Ruby and Blake aimed at me. I was shocked and I only attacked them on self defense!" She nearly raised her voice, I cocked an eyebrow.

"The camera in the hallways showed otherwise Ms. Xiao Long. It showed Ruby, Weiss and Blake having no weapons on them and you attacking them." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"I'll be only giving you a month of detention with Professor Port. I've heard you've taken the liking on his lessons." She groaned before looking down.

"Look.. Professor.. I saw what I saw.. They attacked me first! Your cameras might've been hacked or something! Or someone changed the footage! You gotta beli-"

"Silence Xiao Long! If you don't want another month with Dr. Oobleck after Professor Port. I suggest you take the detention and leave. You start tomorrow while I handle your situation and see if anyone changed anything in the cameras."

She nodded and left.

I sighed loudly before taking a sip from my mug. "Aaahh.."

Not too long, I heard the ding of my elevator and saw Glynda. "You look.. Panicked Glynda, what's wrong?"

She was on the verge of crying. "(Y/N)'s gone again! I don't know if I did something wrong! He just ran away! He's gone!"

I stood up and walked over to her then hugging her and patting her back. "There there Glynda, I'm sure he didn't ran away. Maybe he just went home or he's in Vale getting you something."

Glynda didn't returned my action, I pulled away from her. "You're right.. I was just, ahem, overreacting. I'm sorry professor." She soon left, I rubbed the my nape before walking back to my seat.

"Gone again huh? Hmm."

(Adam POV)
"THE TIME HAS COME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Roman shouted at the top of his lungs as he detonated the bomb in the middle of Vale.

I took this chance. "Brothers and sisters! Our time has come!" I charged towards Vale with my brothers and sisters.

Slaughtering any humans that comes by or we found. "Your time has come humans! Soon we will get the equality we Faunus desperately needed!" I yelled as I kept murdering every humans I saw.

Another bomb exploded in the middle of the town yet again, exposing a secret railway system. I shrugged it off as I continue to slaughter everyone.

"The huntsmen are coming! Fall back Adam!" Roman yelled at my earpiece. I growled.

"Fall back! This is merely just a warning for the humans!" They all fell back. However, I. I admired the chaos that happened. I smiled at the sight then left immediately.

(Roman POV)

I saw the Grimms pouring out of the underground railroad. I smiled as the plan was working perfectly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, instinctively, I grabbed my cane and swung it at the person. I gulped as I saw Cinder.

"H-heeey Cinder. Ahem. As you can see, the plan is working perfectly!" She nodded before immediately heading to Beacon.

"Alright. You're welcome." I snickered and saw Adam and his lackeys fall back.

"Don't worry Adam! Beacon will soon fall and you and your lackeys will destroy Vale soon enough!" I saw a smile forming on his face which scared me a ton. I shuddered and looked away.

(Cinder POV)
I made my way to Beacon Tower. Seeing as there are 4 guards guarding it, I quickly dispatched them with my bow and made my way to the elevator and making my way down.

I impatiently tapped my foot as I looked my hands. "Soon, the power I wanted will be mine!" I grinned and my ride stopped, I saw Ozpin, a blonde boy and "Oh my, my my. Nikos huh?" I smirked as I walked up a bit and pulled the string of the bow, soon a glass arrow forming. I smiled as I let the arrow loose, soaring and making it's way towards Amber.