Chapter 3

"Normal talking"

"Thinking"

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Kacchan!!!"

Katsuki is now visiting Izuku the day after the exam.

"Hey nerd."

He gives Izuku a new notebook since his last one was already full.

"Oh t-thanks, y-you don't need t-"

"It's fucking okay alright? I thought we get all over this shit?"

"S-sorry."

Izuku always hate how Katsuki gives him a gift. He worries that he always spend his money on buying things just for him.

"H-how's the exam yesterday Kacchan?"

"It's fine there is this four eye-"

"Kacchan," Izuku says sternly.

"Fine jeez.. there is an Ingenium look alike-"

"Really?! Must be his younger brother!"

"How the hell did you know that?"

"O-oh I just know it," said a flustered Izuku.

Then he begins to cough up blood and Katsuki hands him the tissue.

"T-thanks. Continue p-please."

"As I was saying..."

Katsuki told him how he did in the exams and how he also helps the other students.

"Aww I'm so proud of you!!!"

"I always fucking remember what you said."

"W-wait when will you get the letter then?"

"Maybe next week."

Izuku then begins to frown.

"Hey what's wrong Deku?," ask a worried Katsuki.

"N-nothing its just I hope I can be with you in *sniff* b-becoming a hero."

"Hey hey hey I know you can fucking get out of this sickness alright? You're strong and always determined. And if you do we will become the best heroes in the damn world. Don't fucking forget that, got it ya nerd?" Kacchan said while hugging Izuku.

"*sniffs* Y-yeah t-thanks Kacchan." Izuku hugs back and coughs again blood.

"You need to goddamn rest Deku." Katsuki said while helping Izuku to lie in the bed.

"R-right. S-see you." And falls asleep again.

Katsuki is now used to this routine. He comforts Izuku when in distress and helps him lying down in bed to let him sleep because of his body. He still remember how Izuku woke up the first time in 6 months.

Flashback~

Its been so long since the incident and Izuku is still not waking up. Katsuki was beside his bed sleeping. It is obvious that he is stressed and sleep deprived because of his heavy eyebags. He was holding his friend's hand when he suddenly felt Izuku's fingers move. He jolts up to see if he's really awake now.

"I-Izu?"

Izuku slowly opened his eyes and squinted because of brightness. His vision clears and saw Kacchan crying beside him.