Chapter 11

"Normal talking"

'Thoughts'

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BASTARD?!?!"

"Oh I'm just chillin' here waiting for you to wake up." Dabi said sarcastically, holding Katsuki who is gripping to his bed like it his last meeting with it.

"ITS LIKE 7 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!"

"Brat its already 7:50 so drag your ass off the bed and get ready." The scarred male said letting go Katsuki's leg.

Katsuki turns his head to his alarm and saw he slept through it.

"FUCKING SHIT!!!"

"KATSUKI I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DIDN'T STOP SHOUTING YOUR LUNGS OFF I'M GONNA DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BED ON MY OWN!!" His mother yelled from downstairs.

2 days have passed since the USJ Attack. Class 1-A will continuing their classes.

Dabi exited his bedroom and goes back downstairs. Katsuki hurriedly get out of his bed. The train will leave at 8:00 and homeroom starts at 8:20. He hastily put on his uniform and grabbed a toast dashing towards outside.

"Oi brat!" Mitsuki yelled for her son who is now on the front of their house.

"What?!?! I don't have time for this shit!!"

"Then stop fuckin' complaining!"

"Fucking hell just say the thing damnit!"

"Can you take Dabi with you with visiting Izuku? Me and Masaru will be-"

"Yeah sure whatever. See you later old hag!" Katsuki run away, leaving his mother at the doorway.

"That brat." Mitsuki fumed going back to the kitchen. She saw Dabi leaning against the counter, drinking. He dyed his hair black earlier and still wearing her husband's old clothes. A smirk then came across her face.

"So Dabi, are you ready to go on shopping with me?"

Touya has a blank look on his face, sipping his coffee quietly.

'Fuck my life'

____________________________________

Katsuki reached the classroom 2 minutes before class starts. He entered then plopped down to his chair, releasing a soft sigh as he listened to his classmates talking.

"Have you watched the news?"

"Yeah! They kinda get overboard with it like seriously, there are so many ambulances shown but we only have few minor injuries unlike Sensei and Thirteen."

"Then there is this-"

Nevermind. He didn't want to remember that. That villain is still on the loose. He should be more aware and careful especially with Deku. He unconsciously rubbed the scar he got from the stab.

"Bakugo!" He turned toward the call. It was Iida.

"What?"

"Are you alright?" Iida asked concernly making the blond haired boy confused.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow with a scowl plastered on his face.

"All Might Sensei told us you were wounded. What happened?" By this time, the whole class is silent and is listening.