Chapter 4

"Normal talking"

"Thoughts"

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hello Katsuki."

"Hey Miss Rei."

Katsuki met Rei Todoroki in the hallways while visiting Izuku.

"Visiting Izuku?"

"Yeah."

"Can I join?"

"Your always welcome Miss Rei."

"I told you you can just call me Rei its just too formal."

"I can't fuc-fudging help it."

Rei Todoroki is one of the patients in the hospital who also became a companion of Izuku. She was brought in here 10 years ago because of mental issues and an incident. Katsuki and Izuku met her when she was wandering around the hospital's garden and also became friends with their parents. She is beautiful and a kind woman you won't believe that will be put in a hospital.

"Your parents not visiting?"

"They said they will catch up later."

They enter Izuku's room and was greeted by a beaming cinnamon roll.

"Hi Kacchan!! Oh hey Miss Rei!"

"Hello to you too Izuku. How are you doing?"

"I-I'm doing fi-fine. H-how about y-you?"

"I'm doing alright."

"Hey Izu here I brought this for you since you like my hoodies so much."

Katsuki gave him a black and green hoodie with "Plus Ultra" written in the middle. Izuku put it on and smiles brightly.

"Aww thank you Kacchan."

Izuku hugs him out of delight. He loves wearing something warm thats why he always borrow his best friend's hoodies and now have a new one. Then Inko enters with both Katsuki's parents.

"Hi Mom! Hi Auntie! Hi Uncle! Look w-what Kacchan gave me!"

They smiled. "Aww that's sweet of you Katsuki," said Inko. Katsuki blushes.

"Goodness fuck he's really fucking changing."

"Sh-Shut up old hag!"

"He even stutters! Izuku you should teach me your ways," said Mitsuki. Izuku is flustered.

"Hello Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru."

"Hi Rei," they all said.

And they all talked about random things.

"W-wait y-you still haven't re-receive your letter?," Izuku asked.

"I already have."

Mitsuki whipped her head around so fast that she could break her neck.

"You already have the motherfucking letter?!" Mitsuki said angrily at her son.

"What letter?" Rei asked confused about the situation.

"K-Kacchan ta-take the exam f-from UA."

"Really?" Rei said surprised.

"Y-yeah." Masaru replied.

"I haven't opened the fucking letter and I bring it to show to you." Katsuki said irritated at his mother.

"Then where the fuck is it?! Show it already you damn brat." Mitsuki yelled. Masaru and Inko is telling her to calm down while Izuku and Rei sweatdrops of what they are seeing.