Chapter 7

"Normal talking"

'Thoughts'

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Hi! Uhh I'm really sorry for those who were waiting for me to update this story I was really busy. I will try my best to take time to write and I still need more requests for what ship you all want me to do. Take your time. Also thanks for the over 1k reads I am really flattered about that. I didn't expect this book to have so many reads though coz' its my first time. Enough of the chit chat. Enjoy this chapter! Peace and love you guys all!♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think of All Might being your teacher?!"

"What is he like as a teacher?!"

"Are you seriously fucking with me right now?" Katsuki muttered, walking to UA when he met the reporters crowding at the front of the school's gates while his teachers are shooing them away.

"Hey isn't that the hostage 2 years ago?"

"Omg you're right!"

"You have seen All Might right? How is he as a teacher?"

"Fuck off and get out of my fucking way!" Katsuki yelled at them walking through the crowd. Hearing that question just ruined his mood more.

"Hey! We need some answers here! We didn't get here just to be left with more questions!!!"

"Yeah! Don't left us hanging in here!" Yelled some other reporters. Katsuki has now successfully entered the school.

Then they saw a man with long black hair, eye bags, scruffled look, wearing some scarf around his neck, and his clothes black, approaching them.

"We don't need you here yelling for answers at us. You're disturbing our classes. All Might is not here in campus. Go away. Don't even bother took a step in here." 'I'm not even getting paid enough for this shit' Aizawa said and thought walking away and returning to his class.

"How dare he-?!" A female reporter said, taking a step inside.

"Wait don't!" Suddenly thick metal walls appeared blocking them from the entrance.

"What the hell?! That could've killed me!" The female reporter yelled angered.

"That's the UA security system. We just need one interview. One fucking interview! And they couldn't even give us that! Is that too much to ask?!" A male reporter exclaimed.

Others have the same predicament. Little did they know, a certain villain was watching from afar.
____________________________________

Class 1-A students ran towards their own seats as they saw their teacher entering homeroom.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Sensei!" All of them said.

"I have an announcement. It will help you in your future decisions also situations. Today we will..." Aizawa said making the class tense slightly.

'Oh no! Is this an another quiz?!' Some students thought.

"...choosing your class president." Aizawa said.

'Thank god!' Students yelled in their minds.

Shouts were heard after that proclamation, them wanting to be the class president. Katsuki though, don't want to be any part of this. Being class president maybe great, but he didn't want to deal with his classmates' shenanigans.