(PS) [KAMSAHAMNIDA~!]

Thank you so much for all the lovely words and comments you've given me. That's all I have to say, really. I wish I could express my gratitude but sadly I cannot find the words. So I will simply thank you again. And HAH SO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO ONLY BE LIKE 5 CHAPTERS??? THAT WORKED OUT WELL. I definitely underestimated the plotline to this story. Also I hope no one was too surprised over the sudden ending. I mean, I did say I was trying to space out the story…

And I know I said I would be away for 3 weeks because of family stuff but I was actually in a car accident so I was in the hospital during that time and unable to go. But I’m okay! And I’m glad I warned you guys of the time span anyway, so that worked out.

It was weird, writing this story was (relatively not really actually no it wasn’t) easy, except for writing how Taemin feels for Jongin, and vice versa. I learned that love, even imagined, isn't about pretty descriptions or fancy words. It's like describing air:  thin, transparent, gusty, etc. You can use all these heavy words, when in reality, air is weightless. It's about falling in love not for the muscle mass of someone’s arms, but because those muscles can protect one from any form of danger.

Naturally these two played out further in my head. So maybe in a way it will never truly end.

I’m sorry for rambling and I’m sorry I’m so cheesy. Please talk to me because I am just a sad teenager with too much free time and a good internet connection. Just thank you thank you thank you so much again.