|22|

Sorry for any mistakes hehe

It has been a week since the whole club accident, and Juniper was feeling guilty as ever towards Ilya and the whole friend group. She couldn't help but feel like she ruined a potentially fun night for everyone.

Juniper pulled up to some restaurant that the whole friend group decided to meet up and eat lunch. Ilya and Dima were still in town but would be leaving tomorrow, so they wanted to hang out one last time before they left.

Jeff left earlier since he had some things to shoot with David, and Juniper was way too tired, to go with him.

She exited her car, and locked it. Heading up to the front door of the restaurant. She walked in and asked for the table under David's name, to which the waitress lead her to the back where multiple tables were placed by each other, and all her friends sitting as well.

Everyone greeted her with smiles and waves. Juniper smiled at the group and went to the open seat that was beside Natalie and Ilya. David being right across from her.

"Hi I missed you." Natalie said as Juniper sat down, hugging Juniper. "I missed you too Nat." Juniper smiled, kissing the girl on the cheek.

Natalie turned to David and smiled cheekily at him. Juniper laughed at their interaction, "Sorry Dave, I think I'm into Natalie." Juniper said jokingly, Natalie throwing her fists up in the air and cheering. Ilya laughed loudly from beside her, laughing at David's face.

He had a blank expression, before he cracked a smile at Juniper's laugh and squinting eyes. "Yeah well I- never mind" he mumbled, about to spit out what him and Juniper did at Coachella.

And June knew that, her eyes widened at the Dobrik boy, and it was his turn to laugh loudly. "What?" Natalie asked, both Juniper and David shaking their head. "Nothing." David chuckled, before picking up his menu.

"When's your flight?" Juniper asked Ilya, changing the subject so all the steam would be off her. "Tomorrow at 7 am." Ilya informed.

"Oh okay, thats not too bad. Oh also, I'm sorry about the other night Ilya. I know you just wanted to have a good time with your friends and I fucked it up." Juniper mumbled, seeing Ilya give her a considerate smile. "Hey, no, it wasn't your fault at all, trust my I know why you did what you did." Ilya smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah he gets in fights all the time." Natalie reassured from behind Juniper.

"Yeah." Ilya laughed, "So don't worry. It wasn't even your fault." Ilya reassured as well, smiling at the girl. "Okay." Juniper sighed, smiling softly.

She grabbed her menu and looked through the different options of food, before she felt a tap on her leg from under the table. Juniper immediately looked up at David, who held a small smile.

"What?" She mouthed with a small smile, David shaking his head. "Nat Can we  switch seats?" David asked, looking at Natalie who responded with a sigh and a roll of the eyes. "Jeez Dave, you can't survive without her." She mumbled standing up from her seat.

Juniper threw her head back in laughter at the happy expression David gave. He walked over to the seat beside Juniper happily, plopping down and leaning over placing a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Hi Dave." Juniper giggled quietly. David places his hands over her own that rested on her thighs. "I like your dress." David smiled, looking down at the blue dress with white flowers Juniper had on. "Thank you."