|1|

Juniper Stone woke up in her new room, that was bland but she planned on decorating it soon.

She barely got here yesterday, and fell asleep as soon as Jeff took her back to the apartment.

A knock was heard on her door, Juniper allowing them to come in. Jeff came in with his dog Nerf. "Nerf wanted to say hi." Jeff said as he placed Nerf on Juniper's stomach and sat down on the bed beside her.

Juniper smiled and grabbed Nerf bringing him up to her chest and petting him. "Hi Nerf I missed you." Juniper said in a baby voice, before her phone started ringing. She grabbed it and looked at who was calling. "It's my mom wanting to face time." She stated, "Aw answer I love your mom." Jeff said pressing the accept button and seeing Juniper's mom's face appear. "Hi mom!" Juniper said happily.

"Hi sweetie you get there safe?" Juniper's mom Itzel asked, to which Juniper nodded. "Yeah it was a good flight."

"Are you with Jeff?" Itzel asked, Juniper nodded and pointed the camera towards Jeff. "He's right here." She said.

"Oh Jeff sweetie hi! I miss you so much how are you?" Itzel exclaimed happily, making Jeff chuckle and wave at her mom. "Hi Itzel I'm good, I miss you too." Jeff smiled. "You're staying out of trouble right?" Itzel asked making Juniper roll her eyes and Jeff laugh "Yes I am. Your daughter is making sure of it as well." Jeff reassured, Juniper popping into view and nodding to let her mom know that she was in fact making sure Jeff is out of trouble.

"Alright well just wanted to make sure you got there safely. I'll talk to you soon June, love you. You too Jeff love you both." Itzel said, both Juniper and Jeff waving and saying their I love you's before the call ended.

"So what do you have planned for my first day here." Juniper said playfully as she brought Nerf closer to her and looking at his adorable face.

"Well nothing until tonight, we're going to this party so you can come." Jeff offered, Juniper feeling energized enough and accepting.

"Well what do we do in the mean time?" Juniper asked, Jeff shrugging. "We can go on a hike, go eat, go shopping, whatever." Jeff listed off. "Oh what about if we go to Ikea that way I can get some stuff for my room." Juniper suggested setting Nerf off her chest and standing up stretching. "Okay sure. Let's get ready and we'll go." Jeff grabbed Nerf and left the room, leaving Juniper to get ready.

-

Juniper Stone was inside David Dobrik's Tesla with Jeff, Jason and Natalie, on the way to a party. "We're on our way to a party, Jeff's ex girlfriend's there" David explained to the camera, everyone in the car laughing. "I don't like these types of videos man. Why'd you take the camera out" Jeff complained.

"Because you keep saying you're gonna beat up everybody at the party." David said back laughing along with everyone else. Juniper laughed quietly beside Jeff, finding his reactions hilarious.

"Jeff who do you plan on fighting?" David asked. "Whoever she's with I don't care, everything should go smoothly as long as she isn't with anybody." Jeff explained, everyone laughing knowing for a fact she'll have someone with her.

"I feel like I'm on the way to a fight." Jeff stated, Juniper shaking her head at Jeff. "Don't say that bro! You have the weakest people in our friend group with you." David exclaimed.