𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

5 years later.

Juniper and David Dobrik sat in the living room in their brand new Hollywood home.

The married couple of 4 years were unpacking boxes in their living room, looking at the memory box they had.

"Look here's the pictures from our first coachella." David chuckled holding up the printed pictures, seeing them with their friends dancing and laughing, looking so happy.

the two looked through the photos before getting to the Harry Styles concert day.

Seeing pictures with the singer, of just the two of them looking happy.

then the day David proposed.

He remembers he was so nervous he could've thrown up, Natalie had to calm him down for hours.

The group all went to Miami for a vacation, and rented a yacht, they all helped David set up candles and lights outside the terrace of the boat. they also set up pictures of the couple throughout the years surrounding them in memories.

the group left Juniper and David alone outside as they all anticipated inside, recording everything from afar.

David proposed in the middle of the ocean, while sunset.

It wasn't hard for Juniper to say yes, she said it without even second guessing, and it was the best decision she's made.

because in a year the two had an absolutely beautiful wedding, turning Juniper Stone to Juniper Dobrik.

2 years into the marriage, David and Juniper found out they were going to be blessed with a pair of twins. One boy and one Girl.

their first daughter being named Dinora, and their first son being named Noel.

two years later, they had another baby boy, named Elias.

The family of 5 moved into a slightly bigger home, and also for privacy reasons since fans wouldn't stop showing up the David's house, making the kids afraid.

So David being the amazing family head he is, bought them a new and bigger house, secluded so the kids are safe.

"Momma!" The couple heard as they looked over pictures from the wedding.

"over here, baby!" Juniper called out, seeing their little 2 year old son, Noel, waddle into the living room. Followed by his twin Dinora.

"where baby eli?" he asked, setting himself down beside her, as Dinora went to sit on David's lap, and take off his hat, messing with his hair.

"over there love," Juniper motioned her head to her side where the 5 month baby was in his crib, sleeping peacefully. "leave him alone, he needs sleep." she told the little boy, picking him up and into her lap.

"What that?" he asked picking up a picture of Juniper and David on their engagement day.

"That's mommy and daddy, when he asked me to marry him." She smiled, the baby's face twisting in confusion.

David laughed at his reaction, "What?" Noel asked looking up at his mom.

"Never mind." Juniper giggled, kissing his cheek repeatedly making him bust into a fit of giggles. "Daddy help me!" Noel screeched as Juniper carefully laid him down on the floor, continuing to tickle him.

"let's go help your brother, sweetie" David gasped to Dinora, who laughed and ran to Juniper putting her tiny hands on Juniper's shoulders and trying to pull her off.

Juniper reached for her daughter and laid her beside Noel, tickling the both of them.

David went on Juniper's side and tickled the two kids as well, they were laughing, screeching and kicking.

"Ok! You win!" Noel laughed loudly, making David and Juniper both stop and sit back on their knees.

the twins looked at each other mischievously, before jumping up to their feet before pouncing onto their parents, earning helps from the two of them as the fell backwards.

The twins tickled their parents as Juniper and David laughed hysterically.

"Okay, if you stop we'll go get ice cream." David laughed, making both the kids stop with wide eyes. "Really?" they both asked in unison.

"Yes."

the two kids hopped off their parents, a cheeky smile on their faces.

"go put your shoes on." Juniper said, making the twins go to their rooms quickly, leaving Juniper and David alone, along with their sleepy baby.

"They're amazing" Juniper sighed contently.

"they are." David agreed standing up and helping his wife up as well.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck.

The two connected their lips in a sweet kiss, enjoying the very small moment alone.

"I love you so much, thank you for marrying me four years ago." David smiled as the pulled away.

"I love you too, Dave." Juniper chuckled, kissing the corner of his mouth.

"We ready!" Noel squealed stepping into the living room.

Juniper and David turned to them and busted out laughing, seeing both the twins had their shoes on the wrong feet. "You help them, im gonna wrap the baby up, and put him in the car seat." Juniper mumbled to david, setting a hand on his chest, and a quick peck to the cheek.

She untangled herself from David and made her way to the nursery to grab a blanket.

David watched as she walked off, her butt still looked amazing he thought.

"Daddy!" Dinora exclaimed trying to get her father's attention.

He snapped his head towards them, and blinked.
"oh yeah let me fix your shoes."

He leaned down in front of them and switched Dinora's shoes, moving on to Noel.

"Daddy, you think momma pretty?" he asked, watching his dad switch his shoes.

David glanced at his son, and a small smile overtook his face. "I do, i think she's the prettiest. Do you think so?" he asked, tying his shoes.

Noel nodded rapidly, causing a chuckle to leave David's mouth.

"i love you both." he sighed, bringing the two of them to his chest.

"love you" the two said simultaneously.

David had dreamt of this moment, he couldn't be happier with his family.