Chapter 8 - The Wifey

"Zayn Malik, you have exactly two minutes to explain to me why the whore in our bed is entangled in your limbs. Now", a screeching voice awoke me from my peaceful slumber.

Dafuq?

Zayn stirred next to me and unhooked my leg from his body in order to turn around. I felt him hastily sitting up. He probably recognized the person to whom the high pitched voice belonged to.

I on the other hand couldn't give a flying f*ck. My hangover seemed to have disappeared into thin air and my mind felt clear and energized. Life was pretty good at the moment.

Wait.

What?

"Oh f*ck. Wait. F*ck", I croaked; my voice still thick from sleep. I stumbled out of his bed, oh excuse me apparently their bed, and for some bizarre reason the sheet decided to follow me.

I hopped my way towards the door on one foot; the other one still preoccupied by the sheet that clearly had some issues with letting go. When I finally managed to free my stupid foot from the stupid sheet, I had to pause for a second to catch my breath. Well, at least that took care of my daily exercise. Or yearly exercise. 

I rolled it into a ball and threw it in Zayn's general direction without making eye contact with him. A glacial voice stilled me in my tracks just as I reached for the door. 

"Excuse me, but where do you think you're going?" The screecher turned her undivided attention to me.

I frowned and turned, only to come face to face with the girl with the white-blonde hair and the piercing blue eyes a.k.a Zayn's wifey. I didn't even look at her in my struggle to free myself from the damn sheet.

"Oh f*ck. I actually forgot about you. Well, as nice as this was, I have to go now. Because this," I gestured between Zayn and I, "was clearly some massive ass mistake."

It was around that time the color of her face ventured into tomato territory. 

"Like hell you will. Can you please explain to me why you were in my bed, leeching onto my boyfriend?" she fumed.

"Oh, you know, we were just baking cookies and whatnot. What does one usually do in a bed at night?" I retaliated.

She stomped her foot on the floor and I had to restrain myself from laughing.

"Listen here, whore, he's mine. So back off", she hissed at me and my brow arched in response.

"Excuse you, but I did nothing wrong. Except, I seem to have forgotten about your existence. For all I care, you can have him. There go take him. Quickly now, before someone else beats you to it. I'll advise you to keep him on a leash though. He apparently has the tendency to wander off", I said, my voice dangerously low as I gestured towards an amused Zayn.

"Oh, so you think this is funny now, do you?" I asked as I turned my scorching gaze at him.

He took that damn lip ring between his teeth in response to my outburst and my attention immediately drew to it. Curse my weak will. 

He smirked at me as his lustful eyes moved up and down my body. Oh, I knew exactly what he was doing. And let me tell you, it was completely working.

The world momentarily fell away. It was just me, him and the glorious image of his half naked body on a stark white bed. Well, if that wasn't enough to make even the strongest a little light-headed then I honestly don't know what would. I knew he was painfully aware that the only thing between me and him was the thin material of his own shirt. When our eyes locked again, you could practically see the sexual tension radiating between us.