Ch. 1 = The True Beginning

Warning: This chapter will have uncensored curse words in it. Also the mentions of murder, extreme bullying and other things. Please take caution in reading this chapter! Thank you!

Word count : 1518

"Jimmy! D-Don't you remember what dad said about t-trying to leave?" Asked the frightened sounding voice of a very small looking boy. Tightly gripping onto his brother's hand.

Jimmy did not look back at the much smaller boy that he was dragging behind him. "Yes, Gregory I know what he said! That's why we had to leave!" Jimmy hissed quietly.

Gregory shivered from the cool breeze that whipped by him, he gripped onto Jimmy's hand. "Wh-Why'd mama h-have to leave?" The younger boy choked out.

"I already told you! Dad killed her! Now shut up and keep up!"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU BOTH GO!"

Gregory looked back behind them. "I-It's him!"

Jimmy clutched onto his brothers hand and ran. "Quick!" He whisper yelled.

The two quickly ran through the misty forest. The sounds of an angry sounding man closing nearer and nearer.

"I SWEAR WHEN I CATCH YOU BOTH I'LL SLIT YOUR DAMN THROATS!"

Gregory continued running, managing to keep up with Jimmy's fast running speed only because his brother was gripping onto his hand.

Jimmy continued running, refusing to look back to see how close the old man was. He refused to give up. Just a little longer until the city, then they could run and get help.

Thats how it was supposed to go at least.

Time Skip
Johnny Ghost walked down the street to his apartment. He wiped his eyes once again, finding them to be slowly flooding with tears after he walked out of David's home.

He had had enough of David! The guy couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself, and he sure as hell didn't have a censor from his brain to his mouth.

Ghost opened the door to his apartment and walked inside, slamming the door shut. He sunk against the door and onto the floor, quietly shaking and letting silent tears run down his face and onto the carpeted floor. This is why he never moved in with anyone until he was sure they wouldn't hurt him. David was just another person Ghost had to do it to.

Finally, Ghost wiped his eyes again, staring down at the ugly colored floor. Lord, he hated how gloomy his place was. It all was grey.

"Psh... you're such a cry baby. All he did was cheat on you. I kinda liked him too!"

That insane voice in his head spoke. It spoke only lies. The voice in Ghost's head was his polar opposite, whatever he didn't like, the voice did. It drove him crazy!

"Shut up... you don't have any say in my life." Ghost muttered back.

"Wanna bet you big baby?"

With hesitation, the brown haired man stood back up and turned on the lights in his apartment. His apartment was small. Probably for 2 people, maybe four or five at max and maximum max.