Chapter One

Hadley's POV

It's been 3 months since I've seen or talked to Niall. Of course he's called and texted and of course I ignored. After the things he said he'd be lucky if I ever even forgave him. I have a secret a big secret.

Flashback 3 months ago.

"Miss Dawson what brings you in here today?" Dr. Andrews asks.

"I think I'm pregnant." I tell him and he gives a little laugh.

"What makes you think that?"

"I've been throwing up for two weeks now on and off throughout the day every day. All so wanna do is sleep. And I missed my period." I tell him. My stomach churns again and this time I'm not sure if it's just my nerves or me being pregnant.

"Have you taken an at home test?" he questions.

"Um is ten too many to take?" He laughs again.

"Why so many?" He asks and I look nervously down at my hands messing with my fingers.

"They all showed positive." I explain and bite my bottom lip nervously. I know me and Niall are going strong and we're in such a good place but I'm not sure now is the perfect timing for a baby.

"Take this cup and leave us a urine sample and we'll confirm that information for you. If it's positive I'll send you down stairs for a sonogram to tell you how far along you are." The doc explains as I take the cup from his hand.

I fidget with the cup in my hand as I slowly make my way to the bathroom. I go in, close the door and lock it behind me. I walk over to the toilet, unbutton my pants pull them down and sit in the cold toilet seat and pee in the cup. I put the sample cup with my name on it in the sample box. Less then five minutes is how long it will take. I wash my hands and go back into the exam room. Not even five minutes later the doc comes back in.

"Congratulations you're pregnant."

Back to the present...

Now I sit here at my kitchen table with my cup of French vanilla chai tea 4 months pregnant with Niall Horan's child.

I want so badly to fix things with him. I want to be a family I want him to be the great father I know he can be. He's been incredible with his nephew Theo and I just know he'll be an amazing father to this baby. I turn on the radio.

"This is Niall Horan's new song Too Much To Ask! You're hearing it here first." The radio host introduces the song and I sit and listen to every word oh so very carefully.

🎼Waiting here for someone
Only yesterday we were on the run
You smile back at me and your face lit up the sun
Now I'm waiting here for someone

And oh love do you feel this rough
Why's it only you I'm thinking of

My shadows dancing without for the first time
My heart is hoping you'll walk right in tonight
And tell me there are things that you regret
Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet
That's all I'm asking
Is it too much
To ask

Someone's moving outside
The lights come on down the drive
I forget you're not here when I close my eyes
Do you still think of me sometimes

And oh love watch the sun coming up
Don't it feel fucked up we're not in love

My shadows dancing without you for the first time
My heart is hoping you'll walk right in tonight
And tell me there are things that you regret
Cause if I'm being honest in ain't over you yet

My shadows dancing without you for the first time
My heart is hoping you'll walk right in tonight
And tell me there are things that you regret
Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet
That's all I'm asking
Is it too much
To ask

That's all I'm asking
Is it too much to ask
That's all I'm asking
Is it too much to ask

The song ends and I finally feel the tears falling down my face. Oh Niall if you only knew I'm still very much in love with you.

In this moment I know what I have to do. I have to do the right thing, I have to tell him about our baby and I have to fix things and forgive him. And yes I do regret how everything happened I regret walking away from him and not going back when he was calling after me to come back and he was apologizing. I should have never left. We both said things in the heat of the moment. And if I'm being honest I'm definitely not over him yet. I don't think I'll ever be.

I pick up my phone and call my best friend Eden who's the scheduler for booking studio time over at Capital Records.

"Hey Hads what can I do for you?" She answers.

"Hey Eds when's Niall in studio next?" I ask.

"OMG are you doing what I think your doing?! Finally!!!" She asks.

"Yes yes now please tell me."

"He's actually recording the acoustic version of his new song tomorrow at 9 am." She tells me.

"Thanks I'll be there but don't tell anyone and make sure they keep the recording room dark so he doesn't see me. Please."

"You got it! See you tomorrow Hads." With that we hang up.

Everything could change tomorrow. Now to do some word play on his song. This is going to be something he'll never forget. I pray this works. I'm nothing without him.