Chapter Two

Niall's POV

The song was finally released. I hope that when she hears it she'll come back. I've said so many things to her that I regret. I honestly can't believe they came out of my own mouth. Especially with my secret.

Flashback

Waiting for Haddie to get home. I have special plans for tonight. I feel the small box inside my jacket pocket. I hear the door open as I'm sitting on the couch watching some footy. I get up and greet her at the door.

"Hi baby. How'd the appointment go?" I ask her and she looks nervous.

"It was okay. But we do need to talk." She says not looking at me. She's making me worried.

"Okay. Harry and Louis are gonna hangout tomorrow to watch the big match." I tell her knowing she doesn't mind cause Louis is her best guy friend.

"I don't want them here tomorrow can you please go to Harry or Lou's." She says which isn't like her.

"What do you mean you don't want them here? Since when has it ever been an issues Hadley?!" I yell pissed cause Harry's place is being remodeled and Louis is fighting with Freddie's mum and she's always there.

"I'm not in the mood for guests Niall. We need us time. There's things we need to sort out. That are more important than some stupid match!" She yells.

"What's stupid is this "us" time shit! I come home to you and you come home to me we always have us time Hadley! Maybe it's a little too much time together!" I watch her face drop and tears start filling her eyes. But my anger is too much to stop. She turns and goes to our bedroom I continue yelling and going off while I watch as she packs some of her stuff in a bag. "You're so clingy I never have any space! I can't stand being with you so much! You drive me insane! God sometimes I wish I never met you!" I instantly regret everything the moment I said that last sentence. I watch as she completely breaks in front of me. Shit shit shit.

"Good to know that's how you feel. I guess this is the end I guess we're over." She says grabbing her bag and walking towards the door. I can't let her go.

"No no no this isn't over Hads I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Stay please we can work this out. Baby I need you. Don't leave. You didn't even tell me what the doctor said." I beg her to stay.

"Doesn't matter anymore now does it. We're not together." With that she walks out the door completely broken all the shiny light in her crystal blue eyes is completely drained. She's completely broken. The weight in my jacket pocket getting heavier by the second. Today was the day that I was going to ask her to be my wife.

Flashback over...

Tears fall from my eyes as I recall every detail of our fight and the words I shouldn't have ever said.

I'm on my way to the studio to record and film the live version of the song I wrote about her. Problem is I haven't been able to sing it without at least tears escaping my eyes. Three months without her have been horrible.

I get to the studio and I see Hadley's best friend Eden sitting at the front desk. She smiles at me when I walk in.

"Good morning Mr. Horan." Eden says.

"Morning Eden." I say nodding at her and heading into the studio.

Hadley's POV

I'm already at the studio. I was hiding under Eden's desk cause she spotted him walking in and didn't have anywhere else to hide.

"Just got word he just started recording. Jimmy knows you're coming he shut the lights off so you can sit in." She says.

"Thank you so much for this Eden. We owe you!" I say running down the hall to Studio 6. I quietly go into the dark recording room the only light coming from the slightly dim room where Niall and his keyboardist are sitting playing.

"Hey Hadley! Glad you could join us today it's been a while. He's gonna be so happy to see you." Jimmy says.

"Thanks Jimmy I really appreciate this." I tell him and my attention goes to Niall. 

He's sitting on a stool strumming his guitar and singing. Tears in his eyes. I watch as one escapes and falls down his cheek. He breaks.

"Cut! Come on Niall you've got this." Jimmy says through the speaker.

"I'm sorry Jimmy. I just miss her so much. It hurts. I screwed up. Let's go again." Niall says trying to recollect himself.

After a few more failed attempts and him breaking down I decide this is the moment I have to go in there.

"Alright Jimmy get him going again. I'm gonna take this mic I've got a plan." I tell Jimmy.

"You've got it." He says smiling.

"Turn the mic on." I say looking at Niall though he can't see me. Jimmy turns the mic on.

Niall's POV

I start singing again for probably the fifth time. My thoughts always on Hadley. I need her back I can't be without her anymore. It's effecting my music and not in a good way.

Suddenly I hear a female voice singing the song. I instantly recognize it. I look around to see where she is. I don't see her and the recording room is dark. Toe door connecting the studio and recording room opens. Hadley walking into the room singing my song, the song I wrote about her. She seems to have this different glow about her and her stomach is the slightest bit bigger then it was before. Weird.

She walks over so she's standing in front of me singing.

"Hadley." I whisper and stop playing. She stops singing.

"Yes I did just walk in here and yes there's so many things I regret about that day. And there wasn't a moment I didn't think about you. You said it's fucked up we're not in love but the thing is Niall you and I both know that's not true cause we are in love. I'm so in love with you Niall. And I just want us to be together and to be a family." She says and hands me a folded up piece of paper. I unfold it and it's a sonogram picture of a baby.

"You're pregnant? This is what you were trying to tell me that day." I say and she nods. "How far along are you?"

"4 months Ni." She says with a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" I ask with a smile on my face. I can't believe this I'm so beyond happy right now.

"Yes you are. You're going to be an amazing one." She says and I put my guitar down and hug her.

"Haddie I'm so sorry for everything I never meant a word I said. I love every second we get to spend together you're my world I'm lost without you. You hold me together. Can we give us another try and fix us?" I tell her.

"Of course Ni I've missed you so much. We've missed you so much." She says with a tear falling down her cheek. She takes my hand and places it on her tiny baby bump.

"Please come home Haddie." I tell her. She nods and I kiss her head. "I love you."

"I love you too."