Chapter Five

Hadley's POV

"It's a girl!" Dr. Andrews says.

"I knew it!" I shout excitedly.

"A girl?!" Niall asks. "The first Horan girl in years! Mums going to be so excited!" I look at him and see tears in his eyes. "My baby girl. My little princess."

Seeing his reaction makes me tear up. He's so excited and so am I. I don't this I could ever be as happy as I am right now.

"I'll have Ashlee walk you guys over to the sonogram room so you can see your little girl. Any questions before I go?" Dr. Andrews asks.

"Thank you. Yeah I have a question. Is it safe for me to take a plane to Ireland and back?" I ask.

"You should be fine just do it before you hit 7 months." He says
And we stand up as Ashlee comes in and the doctor leaves then the three of us walk to the sonogram room. "Thank you Ashlee." I tell her and she leaves us in the room with the sonogram tech.

Niall hasn't let go of my hand this entire time. It feels amazing to not have to do this by myself.

I lay down on the exam table and pull my shirt up over my baby bump and the tech makes sure I'm ready as she puts the warm gel on my bump and puts the probe on my stomach.

"You ready to see our princess babe?" I ask Niall he nods his head.

The tech turns the screen so we can see the baby. She moves it around until the baby appears on the screen.

"There she is. Would you like to hear the heartbeat while I do the measurements?" She asks.

"We'd love to." Niall says and the tech hits a button and the only sound we hear is the fast beating heart beat of our daughter.

"The heartbeat sounds good, strong and healthy." The tech says and does the measurements.

Niall's crying with happiness again. I touch his face with my free hand smiling with tears in my eyes seeing how moved and happy he is about our baby girl.

"Alright you guys are all set to go everything looks great still the same due date of March 18." She says handing me a towel to wipe off the gel. I do that and get up and we head to Denny's.

We order a ton of chocolate chip pancakes and some hot chocolate.

"So what are we gonna name our little princess?" Niall asks.

"Well before we got back together I was thinking about names and one name has just always came to me as the perfect name it just feels so right and it's an Irish name." I tell him.

"What name is that?"

"How about Finley?" I ask and he thinks about it for a minute.

"Hm Finley." He says saying the name out loud seeing if he likes it. "Finley is perfect. Now for a middle name. How about Finley Elizabeth ?"

"I like that but Finley Rose sounds good too."

"What if we combine them. Finley Elizabeth Rose Horan?" Niall suggests.

"It's perfect. I absolutely love it."

"Should we announce the name tomorrow as well. You know it's going to be one of the questions after we tell the whole world."

"Let's make the name a surprise for everyone until she's born. If that's okay with you." I tell him.

"That's a great idea." He says with a smile.

We finish eating then we head home. We get home and I go and take a shower. I hear Niall playing his guitar. I finish my shower get dressed and brush my teeth. I go out to the living room and lay on the couch next to Niall as he's still playing his guitar.