Chapter Fifteen

Hadley's POV
5 months later

It's been five months since we've said I do. Things possibly couldn't get any better then they are now. Finley is 6 months old and she can sit up she looks so much like her daddy. If I'm being honest she's 110 percent a daddy's girl. She's got Niall wrapped around her tiny little finger. I love how close they are it warms my heart so much to see them together.

Niall and I have taken a slight break from touring and only making some small appearances until we're both ready to go on our tours again. We've been talking and working with our managers to do our next tour together. I don't want my family to be apart. I've decided that after this tour that's in the works. I'm going to be taking a long break from the music scene for a while and focus on my family and when Niall goes on tour me and Finley will be right along side him.

I check my phone and see Niall posted 6 month photos of Fin.

@NiallOfficial: @HadleyHoran Happy 6 months to daddy's little princess! Daddy loves you so much princess you and your mummy are my everything I don't know what I'd do without the two of you. I can't wait to see the amazing things you're going to do throughout your life. You'll always be daddy's little princess 👸❤️😍

 You'll always be daddy's little princess 👸❤️😍

I comment on it.

@HadleyHoran: @NiallOfficial you're beyond and incredible husband and father! Finley is so lucky to have you as her daddy. She loves you so much. I couldn't ask for a better man to call my husband and father of my daughter. We love you so much babe forever and always ❤️😘

I go downstairs to Niall who's standing in the kitchen making coffee. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around him.

"Good morning my handsome husband." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Mornin my gorgeous wife." He says and kisses me.

"Where's Fins?" I ask.

"She's still sleeping. Gonna check on her after I finish your coffee." He says.

"I'll go check on her while you finish coffee. She's gotta get up and eat her breakfast." I tell him and he nods. I release him and go up to Finley's bedroom and she's pulled herself to standing position holding onto the side of her crib.

"Look at you big girl trying to stand already. Stop growing on mommy." I say picking her up. I kiss her little cheek. "Good morning baby girl. Let's go see daddy he's got breakfast ready for you."

I bring her downstairs to the kitchen and put her in her high chair. I pull a chair closer to her and sit down in front of her. Niall walks over and hands me her bowl of baby cereal bananas, her favorite and hands me my coffee with a kiss.

"Thank you Ni." I tell him and take a sip and put Finley's bib on her that reads 'Daddy's Little Princess' with a crown on it and cute little decorations.